for Guardian Angel

11/11/2020 c1 13Frapper
Hi,
I'm not sure if you are still reading your ff reviews, but I just want to let you know I loved your story. I specially liked the way you kept great tension while at the same time using humour with B.A's bad temper.

Sorry it only took me 19 years to read and review this! :) (but in my defense, I only joined ff in 2013!)
5/21/2016 c1 avieryfriend
Oh that was such an amazing story. Loved how Peck took out the enemy one at a time, taking care of his team and his friends. Such a poignant moment when he was shot and in Murdocks arms. Great job!
10/24/2015 c1 32LAGC
Wow this is fantastic.
It was a wonderful character study of all the guys.
The intensity was incredible and balanced with a perfect dose of humor.
5/3/2012 c1 pixiepatti
Nicely done.
6/30/2010 c1 18Haro kzoids
Hola, yo de nuevo.

Buen acoplameinto con la historia anterior (Fellow) El argumento es fàcil y a la vez entretenido. No te la gastas en explicaciones de màs.

Me encantó el detalle de las alas y la preocupación del resto del equipo respecto a su angelito.

Gran historia.

No me arrepiendo del tiempo invertido en la traducciòn y en leerla.

Valiò la pena.
9/19/2008 c1 8hurtmushroom
Wow, great story! I loved Face the Sniper. ;) And BA was true to character, lol. Great job!
8/5/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Very very nice. I loved it. Characters were true to form. I was even scared that Murdock or Face was going to bite it even when I know that's not true unless you was playing with an alternate timeline and I didn't realize it. Grins. Anyways, the point is the story was believable. I enjoyed it and I thank you for a great read. Ja!
1/6/2007 c1 33trecebo
This was a good character piece, vague and yet detailed in the most important ways. I think it is splendid.
4/7/2006 c1 Spice9
great story.
4/1/2006 c1 beyondtired
This is one of my most absolute favorite A-Team stories. So glad I know where I can easily find it now.
3/20/2006 c1 204SivanShemesh
Wonderful story.

Thank you for writing it, i very enjoyed reading it.

*Go Face*

Sivan Shemesh
2/13/2006 c1 5Pureevil230
aww sweet the pin and lol got to love the ending of BA wanting to kill him.
12/23/2005 c1 Lisa
This was excellent. Great suspense. Oh, and I loved the line "Maybe he likes to play with his food before he eats it."
5/3/2005 c1 3Elena Zovatto
Excellent story :-) I just started reading A-Team 'fic recently (my background is Marvel/Vertigo comic fic and Buffy 'fic), and this is a gem. Back in the day, I loved the A-Team, and watched it when I could, seeing as my parents were convinced it was too violent for kids. These days, it would almost be considered quaint - but I digress.

Excellent characterization, and the ending could not be more perfect. Bravo :-)
9/18/2004 c1 17miarath
Amazing, simple amazing story:-)

Well done.