for Lost & Found

5/17/2017 c5 28Jaya Avendel
This was so sweet. I love Drizzt as a dad!
6/30/2014 c5 19Little Doctor
Great work!
6/30/2014 c1 Little Doctor
Good so far. This story has got a lot of potential.
8/9/2011 c5 reinamarie
yo! i favorited you. like these little snips of stories on father/son bonding. =)
2/9/2010 c5 6Deceptifemme
Aw!Thart is soo cute!1
11/11/2008 c5 DrowPrincess
Awesome story, I really love it.
11/10/2008 c5 TashaMK
It was as sweet ending and I love how you portray Drizzt except for one thing...I just can't imagine him throwing up after a fight. After growing up in Menzo and living alone in the underdark for 10 years...it just seemed a little unlikely. That was easily overlooked by his perfect "grandpa Bruenor" comment however! Hope you keep writing about these characters!

11/10/2008 c5 Nafur
Excellent. Loved it a lot. You did a great job. I hope that you are going to do more with these characters. I was also wondering if you have any back stories with Zak and his family?
11/10/2008 c5 5Lady Annikaa
It was a great ending! Another wonderful Drizzt family story!
11/8/2008 c4 Lady Annikaa
Yea Drizzt!
11/8/2008 c1 Acheroni
I love your stories, and this one is no different. I think you've done a great job balancing all four characters, while still managing to keep the focus on Zak and his predicament. The characterization is very well done, as well, especially for Drizzt =) Anyway, excellent work, and I hope you update/write more soon!
11/7/2008 c4 TashaMK
*sigh* I love Drizzt! You write him so well. I love that you don't make him some insecure child like too many authors do. I really enjoy the stories of Drizzt, Cattie, Zak, and Violet. Finishing a good story is always a bit bittersweet. I do hope you're going to continue with these characters even if this story is finished next chapter. Update soon!

11/7/2008 c4 Nafur
I've never been one to quote parts of a chapter and tell you why I liked them so much. I've always been quick and to the point... that being said, I really enjoy this story and will be sad to see it end.
11/5/2008 c3 TashaMK
Poor Zak! Your doing a great job balancing Zak between frightened child and capable (though young) woodsman. He's practically set up for collasping into his father's arms in relief but remaining strong up to that point. I just love how you've characterized him. And poor, poor Violet. I'm guesing she's sick so Cattie-Brie doesn't have a reason for going out with Drizzt looking for their son? You may not have had Drizzt much in this chapter but you did surprise us with quite a bit of Cattie. Keep up the excellent work and update soon!

11/5/2008 c3 Lady Annikaa
Great chapter! I love how original your stories are!
22 Page 1 2 Next »