for In a Timeline Infinite

1/14/2019 c7 Guest
This was super well done and so sweet! I love this story so much. I live to see you keep writing, but if you’re done I understand. Love your work!
9/23/2017 c1 1Trinabear
I have read this story several times and imagined Kagome eventually meeting with descendents of Sesshomaru, Shippo, etc. while traveling with Lord Vader simply because I just don't believe her beloved young family could possibly for eons...unless time works differently in their realm combined with the magic working that Kagome did in order to save them, then they would have quite possibly perished from old age. So sad. However, this story hasn't been updated in many years so I feel that it won't be. I am not worried too much though. I myself have an unfinished story that,while I know the direction I want it to take, I seem to have no willpower to put it into being. So if you add to this wonderful story I will be so grateful and if not, then I completely understand. But thank you for this particular plot line. I quite like a Vader that was still kind enough to help Kagome become free once again. Even if ALL of his reasons aren't completely unselfish or good. One can only hope that Kagome has influenced him enough to find peace within himself.
12/17/2015 c7 Trinabear
Sounds almost as if someone is in love with a goddess... please update soon! Thank you!
12/23/2013 c7 kanamelover101
This is really good! PLEASE continue!
12/14/2013 c7 9Arkytior's Song
Awww! Please update! This is cute!
8/14/2012 c2 Azera-v
Hope you haven't forgotten this story, please update it!
5/24/2012 c7 26Dark Slytherin Lady
i really like it so far! please update soon
1/29/2012 c7 DragonFire Princess
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
1/6/2012 c4 Guest
Omg near the beginning I was all like WTH? I thought this was K+, not M! And then I kept reading and I was all like ohhhh...alright then. I like your idea!
6/8/2011 c7 anonimous
Classic stuff.

Update.

Ja Ne!
3/15/2011 c7 10TsukiyoTenshi
As much as I like Star Wars and InuYasha, this was definitely one story I didn't expect to come across.

UPDATE WHENEVER!
5/13/2010 c7 2Charlie Drear
please update soon. :)
5/10/2010 c7 4ObsidianPhantom
OH MY GOOOODDDD! I LOVE IT...This story is so touching
4/3/2010 c7 Azera-v
I really love this story, update soon please!
3/5/2010 c7 33S. T. Nickolian
WOOT! Heya, Cryst! ^_^ This is still amazing! I love it still. It'll be fun to see how she adapts to life on a ship, and even more fun to see how the crew adapts to having her there! XD Can't wait to hear back from you!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »