for An Eye For An Eye

3/10 c21 SubSidium
Hopefully ill see a new chapter. Been enjoying this thus far.
2/25 c21 sinedd662
sasuke bridge? oh, God, I hate this pedal besides, this story is interesting but who passes sasgay, kill him
1/1 c21 MyAssForYou
Dude please don't disappear again.
11/27/2017 c21 buddy
When did you restart this fic?
11/22/2017 c21 Trala
I can't help but notice how literally no one comments how Naruto only haves one eye, and thats weird asf.

Also you put the ability to copy kekkei genkai to the side, he didnt even noticed Haku one, I'm guessing you will only use it in "cool" or ones that you like, but thats not realistic, also why didnt Naruto use Kurama cloak? I mean he used it when he was 8 and now he suddenly forgot all about it.

It is a fun read but the story have alot of holes. You're making Naruto weaker just because, I'm guessing cuz you dont want him being godlike, but with a power like his theres just no other way to go.
10/31/2017 c21 3Tachi Kagahara
It's been so long. I can't wait to see where you finally take us. Please update again soon.
10/24/2017 c5 Doctor Dandy
Exiled? That would be nice. Then he could try to be happy somewhere else.
10/24/2017 c2 Doctor Dandy
"You can't be angry at him for that"

Give me a good reason why.
10/8/2017 c21 christopherrhaydon
Please update ASAP:)!
10/4/2017 c1 Naru285
hurry with the next chapters!
10/4/2017 c21 ThePhenoix11
This is kinda getting bad you turned Naruto ino sasgay and kept sasgay... Like who do we root for? Useless Sakura? This story has no hero because you took the hero and turned him into an asshole with no emotion besides anger and no personality besides "rawr I hate everything" like I'm struggling to find something good to say about the story but you crippled Naruto turned him into a dick made everyone hate him took his glory on the bridge and gave it to sasgay, is sasgay the main charater now? Because if you were just fanboing it then I'll know to move onto another story.
10/1/2017 c21 guest
please continue i like your story it great
10/1/2017 c21 Raambaaa
Stumbled upon this fic a few months ago I've been hoping for a update. Good fic you got going please keep it up.
10/1/2017 c1 1Blackhearth75
I can literally go watch the anime chapter and it wouldn't make a difference, why didn't you skip this part if it was gonna be just cannon?...
4/14/2017 c19 10Wolfone10
Why is it SO DARN hard for authors to realize that the curse mark IS IMPOSSIBLE to place on naruto with the kyuubi in him? It's even STATED that jinchuriki are IMMUNE to it, I mean even the TOAD ELDERS (they guys can be beat the stuffing out of jirya and turn the snake into a PAIR OF BOOTS easily. EVEN they CANNOT bond with naruto because of the kyuubi! It WON"T ALLOW anything in!
251 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »