for PATRON GODS

8/3/2011 c6 1TheFandomGuy90
Smooth move Sora. And what was the contest that Kari and Pegasus spoke of? Well, bye Dracula.

~Vampire Maniac
8/3/2011 c5 TheFandomGuy90
The little boy is Vladimir, and Kari and Jadens dream was Vladimir's memories. Bye Dracula.

8/3/2011 c4 TheFandomGuy90
Sooo saw the Kaiba's son thing coming. Davis uses a six samurai deck sweet. I use Dragunitys. I could send you a copy of my deck list and one of the characters could use it, but I think Sora should have a harpie lady deck like mai did in the origianal. Bye Dracula.

8/3/2011 c3 TheFandomGuy90
Zane left Obelisk blue. SORA IS BACK! Well, bye Dracula.

8/3/2011 c2 TheFandomGuy90
Awsome duel. I can't believe Zane lost! Well, bye Dracula.
8/3/2011 c1 TheFandomGuy90
I looove digimon, and all the yu-gi-oh seasons, so this is an awsome story to me. Joey was my favorite character in the original, and Jesse was my favorite in GX which is my favorite season. Bye Dracula.

10/18/2010 c1 N.J. nickjohn7727024cox.net
Here are my questions for this fanfic. 1. What is the plot of the fanfic? 2. When does it take place? 3. What locations are used in it? 4. How old are the individuals in the fanfic? 5. Which Digidestined and Duelists are in the fanfic? 6. What level do the Digimon partners go to in the fanfic? 7. What level are the Duelists at in the fanfic? Be sure to clear this up for me. You can choose which questions you want to answer, with the rest answered in the fanfic.

Nick Johnson
10/5/2010 c6 5Light-Sakura
Wow, interesting chapter! I look forward to the next chapter!
11/29/2009 c5 Light-Sakura
I'm glad I remenber this fanfic! It's great, even though you don't update a lot - I think (I shouldn't be complaining because I just started writing again). It's Great.
11/14/2009 c5 10Evil Nazgul
It's a very nice story so far. I do hope you would continue it. Although I am not quite familiar with this yu-gi-oh and that card game, I will find more info on the subject =)
11/3/2009 c5 20Zack Hiwatari-Chan
good good update soon and will there be any actual digimon in this story because i see a real lack of any digimon.other wise this is great.
9/18/2009 c4 13thunderbird
Hey, don't worry! I'm still here too. I'm glad to see that you've updated again. I loved reading your new chapter and can't wait to read your next chapter when you get it out. until then, see ya!
6/2/2009 c2 Gina Buono
awesome story keeps getting better and better with every sentence i have some discretions with the story line but those parts don't really make a difference. in other words not everything is perfect but it's probably one of the best crossovers i've read.
4/6/2009 c2 remillation
Um.

First off, this is a nice story with great potential. I like the way you describe the duels. :]

Will the Digimon be included?

And, you should also take note of irrelevant moves (e.g. Sacrificing Cyber Phoenix to summon Cyber Dragon ; when there are no monsters on the field, Cyber Dragon can be special summoned - meaning Zane could start off by Special Summoning Cyber Dragon, then activating Double Summon to summon Cyber Phoenix and another monster.) :]

Overall, this is great! Good job, & keep it up! :]
11/28/2008 c2 5Light-Sakura
This is intersing ... maby next time you update I will give you cookie. This my frist time actually this is my frist time reading a crossover between digimon and yugioh gx.
17 Page 1 2 Next »