for Set Me Free

5/31/2020 c1 Dunn96H
Really enjoyed the songfic, you did great even though it was your first time.
4/20/2013 c1 3Pacer287
I didn't think it was possible to cry any harder then I did when I first heard this song.

2/1/2013 c1 Shadow117
Great story. I've played through DotD quite a few times and I didn't even know this great song existed until now... so now I feel bad about that. So I have an easy solution to my guilt... I'll just have to beat DotD again!
9/25/2012 c1 1Jvuk487
I forgot you wrote this story... I completely forgot about this song even though I have it on my iPod. I love this song so much and I completely forgot until I reread this story, and for that I thank you. Know that you have found the very core of my being by writing this fic to go with that song. Wonderfully done my good sir, and dare I say? I hope you continue with your writing
4/14/2012 c1 4Dragonfinder
Only 4 words: Most beautiful oneshot ever!

This is just wonderful and it awakens so much memories.
8/21/2011 c1 2Umbran - Dark Enigma
Yes. You can tell who a true TLoS fan is by asking their reaction to that song the first time they heard it. True fans will admit that they cried, somthing that only this series has managed to do to video gamers. Guide You Home ( I Would Die for You) is an amazing song that truly speaks of Spyro's relationship with Ignitus and Cynder. (Espesialy Cynder)
2/2/2011 c1 Lecterl
Amazing songfic. Sadly there was not enough room in the song to include all the flashbacks but at least you got all the best ones. Very impressive I give it 10 out of 5 stars.

Lecterl

Pacifism today is the practice of enjoying the rights and freedoms granted by society without accepting responsibility for the cost. The lands of paradise lay in the shadow of swords.
1/5/2011 c1 53Zelda12343
I adore the song as well, and I adore the fic you've written for it; very beautiful and very fitting. Great work!
9/26/2009 c1 2Sight Pirate
Love the song, love the fic. Keep on writing!
7/8/2009 c1 Shadeslayer35
This is a great story and I love this song, took me forever to find a good copy. And definitly after everything that happened to those two they deserve a happy ending.
5/4/2009 c1 Luna Goddess of the Night
All I have to say is "Wonderful." I agree, once I saw the cutscenes for the game, that this would be one heck of a game. And I did fall in love with the song, too. I hope to be able to read more from you.

-Luna
4/30/2009 c1 Esgaloth
That was amazing. You did a good job. I'm gonna do a song fic for my stroies when I finish the series which is like 8 stories in all for the Last Dragon Rider. The song is by Enya and its called 'May it Be'. Check it out on playlist or something if you havent heard it. In the songfic. Its about the hardships Esgaloth faces throughout his journeys as the Last Dragon Rider. Well, here are the main, not full, lyrics of Enya's 'May it Be'.

May it be an evening star

Shines down upon you

May it be when darkness falls

Your heart will be true

You walk a lonely road

Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie ut�li� (darkness has come)

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alanti� (darkness has fallen)

A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadows call

Will fly away

May it be you journey on

To light the day

When the night is overcome

You may rise to find the sun

Mornie ut�li� (darkness has come)

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alanti� (darkness has fallen)

A promise lives within you now

What do you think of the songs Lyrics. If you read the story, you'll understand who the song id about. It's sung by Aurora in this songfic and its about Esgaloth
4/20/2009 c1 21ADarknessInHeaven
...Great! I've recently finished DotD, and the memories coming back from reading this...huge. Loving it, and the song's pretty good as well, IMO. Keep up the good work!

~ADarknessInHeaven

aka: Sam
3/14/2009 c1 5Slashermare Moon
I agree I like the song to and that songfic was amazing 10/10
1/16/2009 c1 1grvest
that was good thats all i can think to say(for once i'm not acting like volteer when i finally decide to review)really heartwarming
24 Page 1 2 Next »