for The Love of a Goddess

2/21 c12 3WhiteElfElder
Well, looks like Tom is no more, nor are most of his followers. As for Harry, is he ascending to divinity, or is he just burning himself out?
2/20 c12 Rebmul
interesting
7/25/2020 c2 Jose19
Kenichi being with Belldandy is almost a perfect pairing but Harry might match it because he is not weak like him, and has experienced much misery, and tribulation.
10/8/2019 c11 James Birdsong
Wonderful of course
6/15/2019 c11 Jostanos
Thus ends House Malfoy... The English Branch anyway.
Where may the Malfoy fortune/vault(s) go to now? The ministry? The various families that Lucius has maligned over the years? Charities? To whichever branch (if any) that lives on the mainland?

*winces* I apologize for the following terrible pun/word play:

*ahem*

To Eir is human. To forgive: Divine.
6/15/2019 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/14/2019 c11 Ronin Kenshin
great work I love both series and you have blended both wonderfully and I love you writing great work
6/14/2019 c11 WhiteElfElder
If Harry could purposefully tap into that power he wielded against Lind, and add to it whatever was awakened, then he is going to stomp on DEs and Voldemort. Molly's actions should become a message for Voldemort.
6/14/2019 c11 Rebmul
love this story hope to see more soon
12/21/2018 c10 6Ryuuohjin
Dead?
3/20/2018 c6 Lamorak Korving
I never liked Ron and Ginny, and I certainly thought that GRYFFINDOR was the
wrong house for them. In fact, since both of them are cunning and ambitious,
I always thought SLYTHERIN was a better house for them, and that Harry
James Potter should have been sorted into RAVENCLAW, since Harry and Luna
Lovegood have A: experienced personal tragedies, and B: can actually see
Thestrals. I wonder what house Skuld will be sorted into?
2/26/2018 c10 3WhiteElfElder
What did Harry do with the two AKs he caught and held, with no mention of being dispelled or redirected or released even when Amelia showed up? I hope Harry can resist nose bleeds with Urd and Hild around.
2/26/2018 c9 WhiteElfElder
you need to do some cleanup in chapter 9...you stated that "she attacked him to the point his reflexes turned over and was forced to break his oath" in relation to "he made an oath not to raise his wand against her". While the second is true, the first is not...Harry and Hermione never engaged in and exchange of spells or anything...Harry forfeited so he would not have to fight.
1/1/2018 c10 Rebmul
its a shame such a great story died when it was just getting good.
8/4/2016 c10 Fast Frank
I'm trying to imagine the scene when Hermione explains to he parents that she was killed but got better and, "Oh by the way, I'm now a third class goddess in training."
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »