for Director's Cut: Shika, Move!

1/22/2017 c1 xMidnightAngelx
Off with your balls!
9/5/2016 c1 Guest
So Shikamaru only does things if his balls are on the line. Huh. And the blackmail returns! More blackmail. I require blackmail.
7/1/2012 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Poor actors. Also, where did crazy director chick get the camera crew in the first place?
3/26/2012 c1 4MarijaV
Oh my gosh this was so awsooomeee I laughed the while I was reading the story xD Yes I did !
5/4/2011 c1 9Lioness Lazuli
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAH! Oh you evil girl child! That was wonderful. Seriously. I usually hate anything that isn't remotely like the anime/manga, but you totally had me around the palm of your hands. That was brilliant. I am impressed! I love Temari/Shikamaru. Please, don't keep it as a 4. More more more!
6/4/2009 c1 1Slyefoxfury
Once you finish all four of these you should totally make the movie itself a fic.
5/30/2009 c1 Uchiha-Kirara
Tho' you know I'm a ShikaTema hater, I must admit, this was actually quite interesting and funny ^_^

BUT THE OTHER "DIRECTOR'S CUT"S WERE BETTER!

So don't get me wrong xP

I think this series wouldn't be as hilarious without your camera crew. But you (our should I say you as your character?) rule the whole series :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL your stories/oneshots/series are so unique and damn amazing!

Sometimes I'm wondering if you ever screwed up a story or so, cuz all your on-going and finished stories are perfect :)

Write the 4th part of this series. NOW!

Oh, and while you're at it, how about one with ItaHana?

I never read a fanfic with those before, but I guess I'd give it a shot if you wrote it "Director's cut"-style ^_^

-cough- WRITE YOU LAZY BUM! WRITE!

-cough- please? *puppy eyes*

You know, I'd soo watch a movie you directed! If you ever become a director and make your own movie, tell me and I'll watch it!

~aw, I'm already looknig forward to it x3
4/13/2009 c1 13Puppet Chi
OMG KILL ME! WHERE WHERE WHEREE IS THE LAST CHAPTER!

where did it go

mizaa cannot find the last chapter!

okay one thing..was the Ryuzaki you mentioned...the one from Deathnote?
3/22/2009 c1 2Aomushi
Is the next one going to be Neji and Tenten? *crosses fingers*
12/17/2008 c1 7purple.cat.princess
wait u had a mind to start with?
11/2/2008 c1 9Crackfiction
hey!

whats up?

new story, yay like where its going

-sigh- i love shikatema!

and boy are you evil in this story XD

LOVED this chapter as always and it is hilarious

love you