FanFiction.Net
for Winged Fox

6/10/2018 c7 39sKaEtrgrL
Omg this is such a great story. I totally understand being busy so please continue when you can! I really like the ideas of this fanfic and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
1/11/2017 c7 Guest
UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS
1/27/2016 c1 11jangoman1579
Dafuq did I read, a piranha really and string foreal?!
8/22/2015 c7 Brazilwolf
I vote for the story Kitsune Shinigami. I like the current story with Kit it is funny and I love that Kit is strong but not evil. Also the whole wings, etc. thing is so cool. I like all of the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
3/3/2014 c7 NaruKitty
How about Naruto/Pokemon/Bleach/Inuyasha?
10/21/2013 c7 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
I vote for Kitsune Shinigami.

Sounds VERY interesting, and almost like the current story except without wings, and with Bleach instead of MR.
6/28/2013 c1 3Procrastinatingismyforte
string? they're scared of string? seriously?!
1/22/2013 c3 8Nix Whispen
When u wrote " experiment no. 72718 " or whatever I said naruto said it get ur facts straight
1/21/2013 c2 Nix Whispen
Put the flock in ;)
Your amazing the stories awarome
12/17/2012 c7 6NamiNavigator
WHY YOU PUT STORY ON HOLD? I love some of your other stories, and when I was browsing randomly this came up and I was like YAY! A good MR Naruto crossover! Then you only go and do 7 chapters... Anyway, I love the story and implore you to think about adding more. _ Have a nice day.
3/27/2012 c1 Black Ace 0
Faves.

adding to list.
3/24/2012 c7 3cmep420
Are you gonna up date this story?
2/21/2012 c7 BishiHunter101
Title: Kitsune Shinigami

Category: Naruto/Bleach

Summary: Naruto is a fox hanyou that lives in the forest, thinking that he could never be found. But when he is, he runs away to a place he thinks that he could possibly blend in with. Karakura in the normal world. Gaining new friends, new powers, and friends, he finally learns what a normal life could be like.
2/19/2012 c5 17Xireana Prime
naruto one piece nd naruto inuyasha

love story and can't wait for next chapter!
7/22/2011 c7 maxnarufan
Kitsune Shinigami or Vizard Shinobi ether are good choices and great stories.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »