for Genesis

7/19/2013 c3 lilxmissxnibbles
Hey, are you going to continue the story? pllleeeaassseeeee? There are next to zero stories about such a great anime series, and i would love to atleast read one apollo and silvia lemon (:!
3/26/2013 c3 veens
liking this so far! i hope you update soon!
1/14/2013 c3 6Svetocha
Hey there, I love this. I noticed it hasn't been updated for a while and was wondering if maybe you would be updating it soon. Maybe? Hopefully?
5/19/2012 c3 5TimberlineWolf
this is very good

are you going to continue?
11/16/2011 c3 Lady Lumination
Spelling and grammar errors aside, it's nice to see an update. I'm curious to see how you relate the chapters.
11/4/2011 c3 34Zanzibar1
Aaahhh How cute! But man that last bit is such a downer! All Good things come to an end. Pout...I really love this couple. Great chapter! Update soon!
4/22/2011 c2 Dark Yellow Dino
keep going this is really good
12/12/2010 c2 3Ember Filled Mist
This is really good! I would love to see more- the plot so far is really interesting.
10/28/2010 c2 29That One Angry Hobbit
It's been too long since this has been updated to hope that you will continue, but I really liked it. I'm going to add it on the off chance you suddenly get the urge to pick it back up
10/28/2010 c1 That One Angry Hobbit
interesting
4/10/2010 c2 34Zanzibar1
This is a great start. I can't wait to read what you have next. Update soon!
1/21/2010 c2 5UmiNight Angel Neko
please more
12/13/2009 c2 KierstenIsMyName
This is very well written. I'm sad that there are only 10 Aquarion fan fictions on this entire website! And this is the only rated M one. No yaoi. Sad.
6/14/2009 c1 Sesshysgurl666
OMG! I just recently got into this show, and this story is amazing! Please update soon if you can. If you need any help, I would love to assist.
5/24/2009 c2 AmuletMiko
don't stop there. it's almost a deadly cliffhanger. update ASAP.
23 Page 1 2 Next »