for Midnight Margaritas

1/31/2010 c6 sayit3xs
...wondering how it'll go... hoping it's all good. :0)
1/31/2010 c5 sayit3xs
That was a nice talk between Edward and Bella. At least Bella was truthful by saying they weren't right for each other. Wonder what Edward will think when he finds out about Jasper? Loved their dancing in the kitchen... so sweet. Love their tender moments. :0)
1/31/2010 c4 sayit3xs
Alice did seem to take the news really well, but because of the way Jasper described their relationship I kind of thought she might. I'm glad she did. I like seeing Jasper realize just how much he feels for Bella. Love these guys. :0)
1/31/2010 c17 TexasTurtle
Enjoyed it. Thank you for writting and sharing.
1/31/2010 c3 sayit3xs
Jasper is so sexy, I'm really loving him in your story. He and Bella just seem to fit. :0)
1/30/2010 c2 sayit3xs
I'm glad she didn't go running back to Edward after agreeing to see where things went with Jasper. I just didn't want to see Jasper get hurt. :0)
1/30/2010 c1 sayit3xs
Love Jasper and Bella. Can't wait to see where things go from here. :0)
1/30/2010 c2 caligal13
just found this yummy B/J treat when it popped up on the B/J over 10 list. Fun!
1/30/2010 c1 Lux210
I loved this story and so happy to see it on the C2 Bella/Jasper over 10. Congrats!
1/17/2010 c18 15KareBear1965
I loved it and I think you should write a sequel to it. Like a few years down the road.

Hugs
1/9/2010 c18 4Ish Cat
So cute! ^^ It made me actually like Jasper/Bella. But they were both kinda OOC... :D
1/7/2010 c14 4Claire the Doctor's Assistant
luv story.. lots... more?
1/1/2010 c1 12Reggie Jolie
cool

nice chapter
12/29/2009 c9 BitterlyPureSandcastle
Ruh-roh! They didn't use a condom. Dun dundun.
12/23/2009 c18 Zamar22
I found this story a couple of days ago and I loved it. Not only is a margarita my favorite drink of choice-I also think Jasper is ignored far too often. He is - hands down- my favorite Cullen. It's nice to find a story centered around him. I found it s very fitting Christmas suprise. Thanks for the story.

TTFN