for How to lose your best friend

8/14/2018 c4 mattcun
I hope you posted a new chapter soon
6/10/2018 c4 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
3/15/2018 c4 10390903-Delete-account-please
Nope I have a feeling he will not be gone. She going to burn out right. Well can't wait to read more chapters update soon please.
2/1/2018 c4 2PrinzessTinkerbell29
Luv It update sssssssssssoon
9/9/2017 c4 Rosemary Sensei
please update!
3/3/2016 c4 jasonjkay
Aww now i want to know what the plan is and if she succeeds, i kind of hope she does and the wizarding world of Britain self destructs.
12/21/2015 c4 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Not much of a revenge story. Your Harry was too mild.
12/21/2015 c3 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Looks like you are another writer who is in love with Draco Malfoy. Yuck!
5/29/2015 c4 Pikachu79
Minerva really lost it didn't she! I hope that whatever she is planing will not only blow up in her face, but also be punished harshly for it. Not only does she see Albus as her God/Merlin that she forgets that Harry is like both his parents and that's a dangerous combinations! I look foreword to the next chapter.
5/27/2015 c4 Beth5572
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
11/2/2014 c4 Chi Vayne
I have to agree, there is no way Minerva has a 12 in empathy. She can't have more than a 2 or 3 at most. Oh maybe a 12 if the scale is 0 to 1,000.
9/5/2014 c4 TxA-GunFighter
Good chapter.

gunny
9/4/2014 c1 Doni
It's a nice story idea but it needs a lot more development. Go read Corwalch's Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards if you want ideas on a truely outstanding "Harry gets sent to Azkaban by mistake & wants revenge" story. I highly recommend it!
3/2/2013 c2 ToddGilliss
please continue this story
1/31/2013 c3 ibterismith50
If your still around please finish this story.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »