FanFiction.Net
for Interpolation

11/27/2022 c1 Dasgun
.-.
10/25/2019 c5 GORYGIRL96
LOVE THE GRIGORI BIT, IT'S MY FAVORITE PART, TBH. I WISH HE WAS MORE POPULAR, GREAT WORK.
3/7/2012 c6 Ninjat126
I seriously enjoyed this. Some segments were a bit more relevant to me than others, kind of nice to see someone write a personality for our favourite physics-crunching badass.
2/26/2012 c4 the SNIPER mate
what r they doing in number 19 ?
8/19/2011 c6 3dontfindmeiamgone
this is ab-so-tutely darling and wonderful
11/28/2010 c1 24knacc
These are great little glimpses that add more humanity to the world of half life. All of them added to the characters in one way or another so even the ones I enjoyed less were interesting to read. Your portrayal of both Alyx and Gordon was wonderful and just how I imagine them interacting if Gordon actually spoke. I particularly liked Court, Play, River, Relief, Cry, Allergy, Fun (though I'm not sure what is happening), String, Flu, and Lies.
7/18/2010 c1 hometown unicorn
I loved every little section! Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you decide to continue with it!
7/17/2010 c6 hometown unicorn
I really enjoyed this. Thank you. :)
4/18/2010 c6 Deremix
I loved every bit, I can't wait for the next chapter, if there is going to be one that is.

-Deremix
4/18/2010 c1 3Nintendolover222
Great work, man. Reminds me of Follow Freeman, but this is also really good. Description is clear, the 'ficlets' are both interesting and hilarious, focusing on things that either aren't explained in the game or are just fun to read.

I see you're still going with this, so I hope to see more. Well done so far, I'm going to add you to my underrated Half Life stories list.
1/29/2010 c6 Lfan8
Great stories! Half Life's the coolest thing ever.
1/12/2010 c6 deadassaccount
Read all chapters, ALL GOOD.
1/12/2010 c6 25Eternal Density
yay, more snippets!

re the last one: aw :( sad but good

my fave is Truth, because I rather enjoy that part of the game and the Vort's line is just funny :D
1/9/2010 c6 10kitsunePOP
Ah, pasts and birthdays, panic and exhilaration, and the cruel reality of war. Such beauty and terror in the world of Gordon Freeman. Spectacular. Truely spectacular. (I LOVE the Vortigaunts! Especialy when he said that little line! Scared me when he popped up out of no where, too!) Please update as soon as it is convinient!
1/8/2010 c5 kitsunePOP
Ah, a selection of the inner thoughts of the One Free Man, without the need for much communication with Alex or any other being! Truely splendid!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »