for Readjusted Purpose

4/7/2009 c1 fightingstoryaddiction
please update soon!
2/26/2009 c1 RaCast
great start, im really looking forward to the next chapter?
1/24/2009 c1 WhiteDragonShiro
YAY! Another new fic! Honestly I'm so glad that I found one of your fics, because you write in two of my favorite fandoms. Harry Potter and Naruto. Plus your a great author so I definitely get a good deal. I'm pretty interested since this is your first straight fic and a harem no less. Which can be pretty difficult to write in without turning it into a super-long really descriptive fic, with either little to no hentai or way way too much. I look forward to reading more!
12/25/2008 c1 1viel12
looks interesting. have not seen this type of turn before in naruto.
12/8/2008 c1 The Fool's Journey
This fic has started rather nicely, though it's still too soon to tell where the story is headed. Hopefully the quality will stay the same or get better.
11/30/2008 c1 5WhatDothLife
naruto's still gonna kick ass later, right?

also, that last part was pretty funny
11/30/2008 c1 PiMPNaRuTo
wow that was quite a very interesting start

the story has a lot of potential and i'm very much curious as to where you are going to take this

wonderful style, and i take it Tami thought Naruto was 10 because he was short and malnutritioned right? cuz i thought Naruto was around 12 or 13 during the Mizuki incident

well anyways, great job

can't wait to see where you'll take this, looking forward to your next update
11/29/2008 c1 2anthropomorphizer
Hn.. .Interesting story. Keep up the great work!
11/29/2008 c1 3AztekLord
well, this story is quite interesting, I like how the story started. I don't feel familiar with your style of writing, so it's kind of a refreshing experience. keep up the good work, I hope to see an update soon.
11/28/2008 c1 5Odin's Scribe
Though it's a bit early to say for sure, my first impression of this story is that it has a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Update soon!
11/22/2008 c1 12Da-Deranged-Dude
Hm... Good start. Although I've never heard of a Yaoi-writer write a Harem story.
11/22/2008 c1 2taintedlegacy
Interesting start so far! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work and update soon!
11/18/2008 c1 Meatzman2
OHO this story hast verily peaked mine interest! i do hope this is one of those fics that whenever i get that email from about an update i can do my little happy dance, it's certainly got a good beginning.
11/17/2008 c1 Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten
Well... I loved the start, but I absolutely loathe harem.. so I can't say for sure how loong I will read this. btw, Naruto was 12 when he stole the scroll, so... xD Update ASAP!
11/17/2008 c1 1LoliConArtist
The story looks to be going in an interesting direction, and I look forward to future updates.

There are a few minor spelling errors that, for me, slowed the pacing down a bit (one that I can remember off the top of my head is exited instead of excited). Also, placing yukata in italics also slowed the pacing a little, as the word seemed like it was meant to be emphasized although it clearly wouldn't have been.

That's a fair bit to write for such minor problems, really. :p 'Scuse the mess I've left.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »