for There aren't words

10/8/2011 c1 132Beckydaspatz
WOW. Jesus, I have chills. This was simply fantastic.
9/5/2010 c1 Mystique Aqua
Wow... that was pretty amazing. So few words but means a lot. Poor Dean... he's been through a lot. Astounding piece :D
12/31/2009 c1 35borgmama1of5
Wow. Gut punch!
10/19/2009 c1 Shannondoah
Amazing! I'm always impressed when writers express so much with so few words (and each of them agonizingly chosen for just the right impact). A well-written drabble amazes me every time.

When Dean said there were no words to describe what he'd been through in Hell, I took him at his word. how could you possible describe the horror, the pain, the hopelessness he experienced. I mean Hell is Hell-enough said. But you proved me wrong and took Dean where no one else dared to take him.

And as usual, you've shifted my paradigm from not having words to realizing Dean is being Dean and suppressing it all. Hell was bad enough without the mother of chick-flick moments as the taunting epilogue.
4/30/2009 c1 13Tisha Wyman
My gosh! Yes there are.
4/2/2009 c1 Tuya's Moon
Oh, so good! Now, one word for you:

Poignant.
1/13/2009 c1 16amyblair
Yes, there are and you covered a lot of them.

Pretty.

Damn.

Good.
1/5/2009 c1 6pickamix
I like the way you set this up... I'm not a drabble fan but if it must be done, do it with style. Good job.
1/3/2009 c1 34bhoney
Aw...poor Dean! *tear*
12/23/2008 c1 3Velvet Green
Aww, poor Dean. I like the idea of this!
11/7/2008 c1 54Cerridwen7777
Well done...few words, but words nonetheless. I'm mulling my own take on this, which will doubtless be gorier, but you've pretty much summed it up!
11/7/2008 c1 closedaccount12345