FanFiction.Net
for Before you die, you see the Ring

4/24/2017 c1 1Little Buster
Wow. This is just so dark.
I feel sad for Samara. I wonder if a sequel is possible.
2/15/2016 c1 7Disneylover93
Writing a story that would set the wheels of the movie in motion is interesting especially when someone is telling the story through the villain's perspective. Though in technicality I do not necessarily see her as a villain, I would see her as more of an anti-villain. This story makes me feel sorry for Samara Morgan, it intrigues me on how she is just a little girl who wanted to be loved, but is unfortunately plagued by her abilities of disturbing imagery and her psychic powers drive others to madness as she did with the horses. I am surprised that this story was an assignment. I hope that you continue with stories like this.
7/12/2012 c1 isabella.sickafus
This is so good! I also felt bad for Samara. I knew she didn't deserve to die in the well like that. Even though Samara was evil, I feel sorry for her. I really do. Thanks for writing such a good story! I know this is a stupid question, but how did Samara die in the well? The way you wrote was like she drowned. But all in all, amazing work! :D
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
Anna morgan is a evil woman Samara never deserved the morgans as parents she was never evil ever she just had a power Samara was just a sweet little girl (even if she had powers). I wish Anna would have died Samara deserved to live Anna is the evil one If i was there i would have beaten Anna and threw her down the well and take Samara. she never deserved it Anna so did deserve to die poor Samara!
5/28/2011 c1 29Mad Vampire Poet
I love this story! It is well written, and I like the genre and how the story sort of shows how Samara turns evil. You should write more Ring fanfiction, it's really great!
4/2/2010 c1 16SILENTSANCTUARY
I like the simplicity of this story, yet it displays such a profound portrayal. Great job!
6/9/2009 c1 60naioka1992
wow! this is incredible! i love how you still maintained how Samara is a little girl who loves her mommy more than anything, but also showed her transformation into the girl who kills people. The way she starts eating her own blood is very, i dunno, interesting i guess. it helped show her become a monster, like it was the first step.

*favs* ^^
5/24/2009 c1 22azab
loved it
5/8/2009 c1 1Mystery Rider
Wow. Amazing. I absoultly love it. just amazin'.
4/1/2009 c1 3Ryuchie
Wow! This is amazing, I love it.

My favorite line was this: "pretending that the lid would open and Mommy would save me. It was fun to pretend." Ah, that was very sad. :(

Continue writing!
3/24/2009 c1 3missninacullen
great writing.. its way sad, but its good. i liked it.
1/30/2009 c1 Noname010100010101
This is phenominal! It is one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. This is brilliant. I loved it. You did a fantastic job with it. Please keep writing.
12/29/2008 c1 11rimera
Very nice... very telling. I think this most resembles what she would have been thinking...

Way cool.
12/28/2008 c1 elnaslave
My god. This story is amazing. I adore stories from Samara's point of view. I love how you went from scared to angry to tired of it all. Your description of her dying was a very convincing one. Great job! Please right more!
12/10/2008 c1 3Brice Smudar
Very nice. I really like this story! Could you write one about Samara AFTER she creates the cursed tape?
16 Page 1 2 Next »