for Getting closer

7/3/2009 c1 leDeluge
The relationship growing between them, patiently, steadily, is what truly makes this story shine! That and your amazing way of painting pictures with words. I saw and felt everything. Thanks for making this a great Taang fic!
12/1/2008 c1 71Anise Nalci
Aw, I always liked this pairing. Sweet story... :)
11/30/2008 c1 4Peya Luna
nice! ok, they could have kissed at the end, but it was obvious that they would get together anyway.
11/12/2008 c1 Ladyluck523
That was a sweet fic!

I loved their gradually developing relationship.

They are both very powerful benders and he especially has some tough responsibilities for one so young but when all is said and done they are really just a boy and a girl. It's good to see them have some fun like any 'normal' kids.

Nice work!
11/8/2008 c1 jijfsjnnp
That was gorgeous! I love, LOVE how Toph and Aang are just BEING. The story was all over the place, but in a good way. It's like you took their lives, highlighted all the best parts, and summerized them colorfully. I loved the bit about the birds, and how the glider question did a loop, and how the burning building and kids came into play later... also, the swearing was actually very well used. I mean, normally I'm opposed to "the F word" in ATLAfiction, because the characters just seem like they'd never be the type to use it, but that one line about Aang's betrothal necklace really deserved it. Just adorable.
11/7/2008 c1 1imotel
that was really good, i enjoyed reading it and the whole timelapse was good.

great job, i look foward to reading more of your work
11/7/2008 c1 7Tefnut Talvi
aww... thats so sweet, i was worried there for a minute that you were going to kill toph, but i'm glad you didnt. The way the story going killing her off didnt seem right. Anyways, where was I, oh yeah. Great story you should feel satisfied, hell you should feel proud. I really like this story. It was different from the other ones i read. :)