for Awake, My Angel

5/15/2012 c1 7Louisvuittonfreak
Just starting to read...
2/11/2011 c5 9AJLYAMBER96
im waiting!

so please hurry and update as soon as possible!
2/3/2011 c5 6Shaina Angel Peh
Hey, I like your style of writing and how you really consider the character's feelings and how they might react. Please update soon :)
1/1/2011 c5 MarshMellowLove
Amazing story, You are a great uthour :D Update soon?
10/23/2010 c5 1patiicm
OMG!

You stopped writing when the best part was coming!

How mean..=´(

Lovely as always..

=)
7/29/2010 c5 sunflower
Love it. I so wish it was finished!
4/29/2010 c5 Lectoraa
I like the story it´s fun to read it! Please write more!
10/18/2009 c5 denythefreshmaker
more please!
10/16/2009 c5 3CullenFest
goodness what a palaver with these two - what an angstfest! whatever happened to the normal teens making out without full on sex? after all, we all know how far you can go without full on consummation.
10/16/2009 c4 CullenFest
bad girl lol don't be delaying the updates rflmao! but when they come, make them good!
10/16/2009 c3 CullenFest
aw poor Edward having to rein himself in so much.
8/5/2009 c5 61 Twilighter
OMG please continue soon! and to think, this all strted with a one-shot! LOL. your a great writer and keep up the good work

-1 Twilighter
7/16/2009 c5 5Halle Alexis
I completely love this! I hope you'll continue soon.
7/13/2009 c5 CountryGirl.vh
You should feel special b/c I rarely ever review...actually you have the first story I`ve ever ngrats! :)

Well anyway I just wanted to tell you that I think this story is amazing!Actually I think ALL of your stories are amazing!I really can`t wait until you update this story.Well really update anyone of your stories and I`ll be happy. And your like me.You like to leave the lemons alone and focus on the romantic side of Edward and Bella`s relationship.

Now I haven`t written a story yet but I`m working on it.I just can`t think of anything.Anyway...I guess the only thing i can say now is...I Love Your Stories.

Well,Bye! :)
6/27/2009 c5 9fantastically freaky
wow this story is so good i liked the first one wakeup call but this is just amazing please update . please.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »