for Where'd You Go?

11/11/2008 c1 102TJ Sparkles
As always, like everything you write, this was amazing. I always love reading your work because unlike the majority of the stories I see on here, I know that I will be entertained and not bored to tears throughout the whole thing. You are an awesome writer!

This was really sad. Poor Jay. Of course, if his wife wants to leave him, that's her loss! I'd gladly take her place :D

I think the song added to the whole sad atmosphere of the situation. What his wife did was kind of cruel...I mean, I understand how she felt, but at the same time, she knew that Jay really loved her and that she would always have his love, even if he wasn't around all the time. She had to know what it was going to be like when she married him.

My poor Chrissy :(

I gotta also give you props for writing this so well in first person, I never can do it.

Beautiful, honey. And I instantly thought of Jay even before I read the A/N. Guess great minds think alike :)

Love ya!

Twin T
11/9/2008 c1 136wrestlefan4
Oh, so so sad. :( Other than the reference to spending time with Adam and the Hardy's, the story really made Undertaker come to mind when I read it. This is sad, I'm glad I read it before the update of MSN Chats though, because I'm sure MSN Chat's will cheer me up now. :D
11/8/2008 c1 162Dark Kaneanite
*sniff* Poor Christian, that has got to suck major a*s. But it's a hazard of the job and any woman who walks into a marriage knowing what their husbands do for a living must be strong enough to deal with separation.

Great Job Angel!
11/8/2008 c1 9tinkrbell225
I love this story and I can see Cheston in it as well