FanFiction.Net
for It's Not Easy Being Half Human, Tell Me About It

1/10/2009 c7 4LizzieAliceBlack
i loved it! so much its sweet, please please update really soon!~*~
1/4/2009 c7 7Kiara212
Hey, I decided since you review my Twilight stories all the time, it's only fair I review yours! I like this, it really must be strange for Nessie as a teenagr, what with her being unique and everything, plus her new feelings for Jake. I'll be waiting for an update!
12/29/2008 c7 5splishsplash3
Really good
12/14/2008 c7 14Sobriquett
Sorry about favouriting this last night but not reviewing it until now. Long story cut short, I was reading using the internet channel on my Wii and it's a nightmare to write a decent review. So I waited.

Which says something for your story, if I remembered after sleeping that I needed to leave a review. Or rather, wanted to.

I want the next chapter, I want it bad. And I don't normally like Renesmee stories (truth be told, I'd like to pretend that Breaking Dawn was never written, but that's not fair... it was okay, just not what it could've been) so that's even more praise for your story.

I like the style, and I like the direction, and I like the characters.

Update soon and make me happy, and possibly convert me to liking Breaking Dawn? (As far as is possible, anyway... :P)

~ Sobriquet
12/8/2008 c7 5geekygiraffe
Gr! Another cliff hanger! I just got done with one on a different story. Update soon please.
12/8/2008 c7 14breathewithoutyou
WOW! This is really good! I like it a lot! Thankd for dedicating a chapter to me! I really appreciate it! And I will dedfinetly tune in for the next chapter!
11/26/2008 c6 5Rupiah
YAY! ICECREAM!

:D
11/25/2008 c6 6nicole10493
I still like this story. :) but as for ideas...idk. :/ maye have Nessie and Alice discuss boys (moreso Jacob) while out at a diner, maybe, eating ice cream? That's the best I can come up with, though. lol. sorry... (I'm having some troubnle with mine as well. gr... _ ).

Well, I know you'll come up with something soon enough. And whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I'll like it. ;D

Take Care,

~vampirate~
11/23/2008 c5 5Rupiah
CONTINUE!
11/21/2008 c5 thatslifex
omigosh. amazing =] *faves story and adds to alert list*
11/15/2008 c4 7mrspatrickdempsey
I thought the chapter was pretty good. maybe nessie's relization could have been less abrupt but it was good like this too :D

Wonder how Nessie is going to take to going to high school :P
11/15/2008 c4 Goldeneyedangle
Wow! I have always wondered how the whole Nessie/Jake thing would work! Thanks for putting this story out so we could read! :D Can't wait to read more.
11/11/2008 c3 mrspatrickdempsey
Good job on the longer chapter :D it was a nice length.

Poor Jake is going to get killed by Edward.. speaking of him, when's he making an appearence? ;)
11/10/2008 c2 mrspatrickdempsey
LMAO Nessie walked in on Bella and Edward? o_O whoa xP

update soon! :)
11/9/2008 c2 9Montreal's Song
I love it! Please update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »