for Close Your Eyes and See

11/13/2008 c2 1Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
It's over? WHAT! that was awesome! everything was perfect-the way Alex can control Ben is amazing. "Don't talk or I'm leaving."-go Alex! I loved how you described her cleaning up, so tenderly, so concerned but not being able to show b/c of how he munipulates ever feeling. That's so sad. Her reaction to his touch was spot on, too; how there's that brief moment of everything being said but not. All through their eyes. Powerful stuff. The end made me sad again. About lost innocence and "a too-flawed human heart." I wished they would have her live so much! Could you write a sequel? Please?

P.S. I'm writing a fic about when Alex and Danielle meet, adding a coulpe missing scenes. Sorry in advance if some of your awesome ideas get stolen.

E.D.-D.
11/9/2008 c1 Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
This is amazing! I LOVED Alex and miss her so much it's not funny. Therefore I am always on the lookout for Kalex fics, (this is like the 2nd one I've focusing on them, sadly), and found this little beauty. Your characterzations are perfect. I like how you portrayed Alex's subtle resentment of Danielle, which is hardly discussed. Bravo! I read on the actress' unofficial website that there MIGHT be Alex flashbacks. YAY! (The writers have so much to explain!) I am looking foward to Part 2. Off to browse your other work, see if I can find any more Kalex. :)

E.D.-D.
11/8/2008 c1 8Mosaic Broken Hearts
I was moved by this. it is really good. please continue. and soon