for The Legend of Spyro Eternal Love

Great story i loved it
8/5/2011 c16 Guest
I think that was sweet
6/18/2011 c16 chelsea sharkey
omg I cried at parts of that but that was great
3/14/2011 c1 Ryan Shi
Yoo Hoo Hoo and a bottle of rum! Blast you and you crappy stories!
3/6/2011 c5 17Neo Dragon X
Poor Firecurse... He loved Cynder and only wanted to become her mate. Then Spyro lost control and blew him up.
3/1/2011 c1 wolven
I really liked this it was a well made short story though I don't get the name eternal love sounds like something about cynder and spyro alone but other then that an excelent read well done
2/27/2011 c16 Spyro the purple dragon
All of these events are true. I AM Spyro, "mate" of Cynder. - I SWEAR ON MY LOVE IT'S TRUE ! !
1/4/2011 c16 1DaNG 95 x
Wow! I'm a die hard Spyro fan and loved all the games especially TLOS's But this book is one of the best reads I've ever read! I must of read it hundreds I'm so hooked! I also read your HMfyL novel but I prefer this one. OK the spelling and grammar isn't the best but I'm in no position to downgrade it. Touch it up though and I seriously recommend publishing it as a Book. It's writers like you people would pay to read your novels and I certainly know I would!

Brilliant book and good luck for the future!
1/3/2011 c1 4The Dragon Knight
Best so far please write more like this
1/3/2011 c16 Cole Jones
Dude super awsom story i am 15 and love stuff like this please whrite more or contiue this story
10/3/2010 c16 alex
ONE word WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!
9/27/2010 c16 Jagthedragon
Well not quite the ending I expected it to be but there is always a gap in all the stories I read these days. They make me wonder if anyone will think about compleating them.
7/18/2010 c16 Ted
This was a really good epic story. What Spyro went through, fighting corruption from his own powers, kind of reminded me of what happened to Frodo in 'Lord of the Rings'. Guess that's fitting in a way...as the same guy (Elija Wood) played both Frodo and the voice of Spyro!

There was only one major defect...some events, like the prison camp raids and Cynder's having to bring Spyro back from the brink of darkness, seemed to happen over and over and got a little monotonous. Perhaps you could've eliminated a few instances of those?

The ending, however, more than made up for the problems. It was great (and yet, in a strange way, sad) to see Spyro and Cynder finally get the peaceful life they richly deserve.
7/16/2010 c1 2tomoya okazaki
this was wasome i stayed up till 4:30 reading this.Useally i hate reading but when i read how much for your love i got an acount and i think you should make a full romance book about spyro and cycnder seareuslly you got me to actually like to read and i give 10 stars but when are you gonna make how much will i do ? p.s i told my friends on facebook about you hopefully they will like your book p.s.s good luck on your next book but try to make a romance please. :)
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »