for The Legend of Spyro Eternal Love

7/15/2010 c17 Spyrocynder rock
i know this was a message but just sayin ime happy to wait a couple a months :) take your time 1st still :):):)
3/23/2010 c16 Kayce Owatari
Before i really even get to my actual review iv got to say that iv been reading fanfiction for about 5-6 months now and iv finally decided to create an account thx to your stories.

Now to begin this just might be the longest review you have ever received. Your stories are amazing but my favorite of all is this one Eternal Love. This story literally shot an anchor into my chest and reeled me in and kept me their for the whole day and i really did sit on the floor all day reading your story. When i finally finished it i saw that you were planning on creating a sequel and prequel, omg pleased do, don't stop because no one is reviewing as often because there are still people out there that would hate if you just quit.(me being one of them)so just in case your still thinking of creating a sequel i will definately look forward to it. if you do read all of this could you possibly send me some sort of sign? of course u dont have to though. Thx for the awesome story and as soon as i learn how to add favs, you will be at the top.
1/30/2010 c16 Ausdead
I liked this story, i have never read such a story with Spyro acting brutal. Good Story!
11/27/2009 c3 2ZahvayTheFallen
This is really good! Just the problem is action looks like this:

The dog chased the ball. It picked the ball up in its mouth. It ran back to Ted. Ted took the ball from the dog. Ted threw the ball.

Rather than:

The dog, chasing the ball, leapt for the ball, running back to his master, Ted. Ted firmly says "Drop it!" and the dog drops it into Ted's hand.

Big difference in quality. Otherwise, this is great!
11/16/2009 c16 10Shadeslayer35
Finally, I thought you had finished this story ages ago. Seems I was wrong too. Great ending and I loved how they still end up together!
11/16/2009 c16 21Peaceful Dragon Rose
good story
11/15/2009 c16 PurpleDragon614
^_^
11/14/2009 c15 tailsfire45
why did u kill spyro?
7/20/2009 c15 9Shadow Wolfboy
WHAT? THAT ENDING SUCKED! good story but bad ending...
6/2/2009 c1 no account yet
make sequal plz i cant wait
5/25/2009 c15 BloodSpawn
Nice chapter. I dont think I have reviewed this in a while. Nice one, pretty sad at the end. Is this the final chapter?
4/17/2009 c3 Valgas
liking it so far
4/16/2009 c13 Megatyrant
Ouch. Let's hope Cynder will be okay. On the other hand, Spyro has one hell of a job in front of him. :P

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Megatyrant out.
4/10/2009 c13 1unleash the dragon within you
ohh nice fight let hope cynder fights through it. i hope so an spyro time lord notbad hehe.cya
4/10/2009 c13 9undertaker99999
damn man i didn't see that chronicler thing coming, and spyro going emo for cynder, when she wakes up she'll be surprised! but since Spyro's the chronicler can't he enter Cyn's dreams?
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »