for Death of Lucrezia Noin, Birth of Luca Firoin

3/16/2005 c7 me
No, no no nononononononononono, i can´t end there, you have to continue. It´s a good story and vey well written, but I won´t allow you to end it there. *grumble*...Okay, I admit, I have no power over you and can´t make you write, and I´m pretty late(about four years) but if you don´t continue I´m going to be very, very dissapointed. *pout*
6/1/2003 c7 13relena55
sad but good. Hurry andm update!
1/11/2003 c7 chibi noin
i know this sounds pathetic but this fic really brought tears to my eyes! 'n' did it all have to end that way? i really feel sorry for noin but zechs kinda did deserve it. pleaze write a sequil 'n' no it does not have to be fluffy! oh well it's ur choice. ^-^ the ending way pretty much okay!
12/1/2002 c1 Guest
oh... are u really not going to write a sequel? But it's set up perfectly for one and I'm sure everyone would love it! :)
11/16/2002 c7 anonymous
angst! why did u let noin go 'n' let zechs just wonder around? ain't u gonna add a sequil of this? please!
10/8/2002 c7 5Mistress Noin
Oh my goodness! Please don't leave it there! You CAN'T just leave it there! I really hope you continue this and I'd like to add that, were I Noin, I would have had it out with that Marina idiot a loooong time ago...Great work!
8/24/2002 c7 1et2brute
...

Uhm, honey, *no*. You do not cut off right here. You keep posting chapters until Zechs finds her, they work through it... erm... and they raise a kid together? ~_~ Or maybe the baby can die during childbirth... it's cruel but you wouldn't have to risk the wrath of those who don't like original characters... hmm. This story was very good, though, and I liked it. The ending was botched! You can't end a ficcy that way... lol. I really like this story and I'm considering whether to ask you if I can post it on my site or not. I'm still deciding on whether I liked it enough that I can overlook the ending... it really left me hanging. Other than that, I really did like it. A few things through me off, but... you can email me about why you left it like that. You'll be able to find it in my profile but incase you don't feel like clicking my name... . ^_~ Well, ciao.
5/31/2002 c7 3BrieallaLuna
NOOO! You can't just do that! That's not FAIR! I DEMAND A SEQUEL RIGHT NOW! I LOVE 6x9 and I want to see how Zechs reacts. And no I don't think the girls night out was wrong... PLEASE don't leave me hanging! Write a sequel please? *sad puppy eyes* Thanks! Buh bye!
5/7/2002 c7 Diamondflame1
Noooo- you can't end that there! you HAVE to write a sequel! aarrrggghhh... how could you?

anyways, the story was great- and thanks for reviewing my story!
2/18/2002 c7 12Chibi Tsuki
Serves Zechs right for abandoning Noin like that.. But still the pair make such a great couple. A nice suggestion for a good ending is a SEQUEL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! ^^ I'm sure you won't mind getting more reviews from your readers.
1/13/2002 c7 Lunar Star
AWWWWWWW! That's too sad of an ending. This isn't really a flame, but judging by experiace. You should always have a real clean ending. Don't leave loose stings like what happens if they meet eachother again or something. k? Buh Bye o.^
12/27/2001 c7 Firefly
I realyy liked that story, but it is so sad. I'm a Noin and Zechs fan, and I don't like stories where they are seperated. Maybe you could write a sequel?
12/24/2001 c7 One Winged Angel's Lover
YOU ARE SICK! THAT CAN'T BE THE END. GET BACK TO WRITING I MEAN IT! DON'T MAKE ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!
12/24/2001 c7 One Winged Angel's Lover
12/23/2001 c3 Alexei
Please write more! I loved your story!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »