for War and Serenity

5/22/2017 c10 3PhoenixFantastic
I know nothing about Farscape, but I'm really liking how this plot-line is turning out. Please don't quit on this story.
4/21/2017 c10 1jaybirdthemighty
This is how one does a cross over! My only critique is that the main plot seems to have fizzled out by Chapter 10. What is who trying to accomplish? Other than "run from the Empire" there seems to be more conflict. Still fun though.
1/21/2017 c10 1Timelord2162
$%# % $%$-doughnut shaped-!%$%!#$ %$# %$%! GAHH! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! GIVE ME MORE!
9/10/2016 c10 maxiefae
Wow. Love the crazy train of crossovers
8/19/2016 c10 2actresspdx
:O
Its like this mega crossover of awesomeness, that has so much potential that it hurts to see the timeline for the updates. But your posting on your page gives me some hope. Good luck on your exploits, and I hope you come back to this at some point.
4/19/2016 c7 Fury074
Grammar check please.
4/19/2016 c6 Fury074
It's jedi, not JedI.
6/10/2015 c10 16animefan29
Wow. This is an entertaining story. Love to see more.
5/10/2015 c10 December Wind
More!
4/15/2015 c7 46Sapadu
Ah, no mate - we want a good Mara Jade, she'd have to be played, at least, by a Brit (because all of the Imperials in the movies were played by British actors). So… Emma Thompson, basically, would be our only bet.
3/12/2015 c10 Sapadu
Xian sheng da gao wan! Keep this going, please, I beg of you.
3/12/2015 c1 Sapadu
This. Just this! I'm fav-ing this gorram fic!
2/6/2015 c10 10Firestar001
AWESOME!
2/6/2015 c5 Firestar001
Wow. Though I should inform you that Shepard Book isn't his real name. There's actually chronicles of him (or something like that) indicating he was actually part of the Alliance. But I guess somewhere during preacher school he learned how to use the force.

Amazing
2/6/2015 c2 Firestar001
Oops. Ignore my earlier comment about the bounty on Han's head. Didn't read that it was before Episode V. Also now I can stop picturing Luke in his black Jedi outfit.
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »