for That Kiss

11/27/2008 c1 leavemealoneforeverplease
Mehehe.

I'm so jealouss.

You describe everything so amazingly. You have a beautiful sense of the love and admiration between them two, it's just...indescribable.

This is just unbelieveable. Amazing. Breathtaking.

I just can't find any other adjectives for this.

Beautiful? Lovely? Admirable? Alluring? Angelic? Charming? Delicate? Dazzling? Enticing? Magnificent? Radiant? Statuesque?

So much more I can describe this story with. But I'm stopping there.

Just...wow.

Keep writing. You're one of the authors of FANFICTION that actually inspires others to actually keep writing.

You're going to get somewhere. Believe me.

:D
11/22/2008 c1 29kikofreako
Wow, this was phenomenal. Your descriptions are stunning- totally original, not just lines of pretty-sounding cliches stacked up one after the other. Color me impresed. :)

Akiko
11/17/2008 c1 6Akira43
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. I really, really needed something like this because their relationship has truly been dragged out way too long for my liking. Great job, and thanks!
11/16/2008 c1 roslaie hale
AWSOME! KOL!
11/15/2008 c1 27shmobeline
Oh, I needed that, really. There's more damn sexual tension in those books than in Twilight, lol. It's such fun :P

Awesome writing style :D
11/15/2008 c1 2withlovefrom
I know, i also hate how long their relationship is being pulled out. Too much sexual tension! But the prob is he's sopoused 2 make 12 books apparently, and it wouldn't b as interesting if they got 2gether b4 the last book. Ug, stupid jp 4 wanting 2 write 12 books!- Jaz
11/14/2008 c1 4SmartA55
holy crap

that was amazing

your a fantastic writer

couldnt have been any better

LOVED it
11/13/2008 c1 14S.A.Hikari
So awsome! Completly captures the essence of Max and Fang, spinning them in a blender for five hours, then coming out of the oven with just enough crispness to burn my heart and keep us all warm even on the coldest winter's nights. I love this!
11/11/2008 c1 1gypsyprincess94
Hey is there going to be another chapter soon? Didnt you say "we FINALLY get rid of all that sexual tension between those two guys."? All they did was kiss, thats not really 'sexual'.
11/10/2008 c1 daz3dandconfus3d
Holy freaking sh-t. That was like, like, like, what's that phrase? Poetry in motion? Yeah. I was like, falling off my chair every five seconds. And DAMN that last paragraph was whoa...

What I'm trying to say, is that this is a work of art (not like preschool. Like Leonardo DaVinci) and its going on my favorites.

All in all, out of ten would be meh, a twelve. :D

So if I haven't scared you off by now, this was great.

Gator
11/10/2008 c1 10Littlest Cinnaminion
OH my sweet aunt Carrie! That was the cutest piece of work I have seen in a long time. The writing is so absolutely brilliant and I may or may not cry at how wonderful that "spark" is. AND you managed to keep Max very Max-like and Fang very Fang-like!

Gah! I really need to scream now.

But seriously. The "You don't love me." "I-it's not that." "So you love me." "No! Yes! Maybe. Maybe. I actually have no idea." STROKE OF GENIUS I SAY! I can totally imagine that scene.

That was absolutely amazing.

And the first kiss on the forehead? You nearly killed my heart with a long overflow of mushiness.

Keep up the good work!

jamminangelz31
11/10/2008 c1 11beautiful imperfections
At the end it was sounding so much like the way JP writes, I was sure I was reading the fifth book or something.

Anyways, good job. Love the faxness.
11/10/2008 c1 9bluewingedkitty
That was really cute, I loved it... You have a real talent.
11/10/2008 c1 2notjustink
OMG, that was magnificent. I feel like walking up to a stranger and kissing them. LOL, but seriously...
11/10/2008 c1 41Skye Maxwell
That was... intoxicating.

I don't like cursing, and I usually don't get too crazy about the faxness, but geez! This was amazing. The imagery was so intense and in-depth and real. It made me feel like I was right in the middle of all of it.

Do I think it would ever happen like this in the books?

Is this what everyone wishes would happen in the books?

I'm gonna go with a yes on that one.

So the story wasn't perfect, but it's darn good. The random songs, the changing views, things that normally feel weird and out of place- you made them work. The summary and corresponding division of the story worked really well, too.

This story is fantastically and strangely undeniable. Even though I didn't think I would like it much, your writing style and vivid descriptions lead me to say that this is one of the most insanely awesome and magnetic fics I've read.

Good job and keep writing.

-Skye