for Getting What You Asked For

5/27/2018 c2 Legolas' Girl 31
Loved this.

Dani
3/23/2018 c2 1gabelou1991
J'adore car c'est comme cela qui aurait dû se passer avec faith avec Buffy continu ta fic avec un trio Spike Buffy faith serait bien.
9/26/2013 c2 Rain Addict CM
Well done.
4/22/2010 c2 5lirial89
you mind if i use this? will be for either a Highlander or Dark-Hunter crossover, not sure yet might even be both :)
12/2/2009 c2 296mmooch
Oh, happy thoughts! Somebody else who was as ticked off by the final episodes as I was. The Potentials were just idiots who didn't know better, but the others...ughh! Serious smacks upside the head were needed there.
11/17/2009 c2 28Kairan1979
OK, characters were a bit OOC (especially Anya), but it's better than the original ending. I mean, if I was Buffy, I'd never forgive Scoobies.
10/21/2009 c1 Disgruntled
What a woefully poorly-written excuse for a story that paints the Scoobies as villans for daring to doubt an idiotic, arrogant brat that puts VAMPIRES over the humans she's SUPPOSED to protect who acts like a power-mad dictator when questioned.

Go back to school and learn a little about writing, not to mention the responsibility of leaders, and loyalty.
3/9/2009 c2 sarah
very well written
11/11/2008 c2 1Howard Russell
An excellent revision. You're right, "Empty Spaces" was one of the worst episodes written. Like the worst of 'shipper fanfictions, it was designed solely to remove Buffy from the Scoobies and get her back in bed with Spike. You're version is much better, even though it still has the characters woefully OOC, just like in canon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service