for The Smallest Ghost

3/21 c1 Sunny cloud
Absolutly lovely story with great descriptions. I could really the situation unfold in my inner eye. Thank you for writing it :)
5/8/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
sweet
5/1/2016 c1 Guest
Can you please repost your Brock Rumlow series that you did on archive of our own? It was really great & I would love to read it again!
8/8/2014 c1 10CosmicEssence
lovely piece, fits very nicely into that other one of yours :D
3/29/2014 c1 2IstariWho
Very nice!
Elladan and Elrohir feeling guilty and responsible for Arathorn's death is one of my favorite themes in the various Estel-related stories.
You brought this idea alive very well.
Hannon-le!
9/15/2012 c1 65Frodo's sister
This is a really good story.
2/16/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
2/10/2009 c1 314lindahoyland
A nice glimpse of the twins feelings for their foster brother.
12/31/2008 c1 asdfjkl
woot! amazing! i adore the twins and estel xD

keep writing.
11/13/2008 c1 28Silivren Tinu
Aw, I think I would love being haunted by that specific ghost! The idea to describe Estel as /A tiny ghost, far too quiet for his age, haunting the halls of Rivendell/ was so sweet! :)

I loved how you described the mist and the tense, almost creepy atmosphere at the beginning of the story. I liked Elladan and Elrohir's worrying, and the relief when they finally heard Aragorn approach at the end.

I can only say I love how you write and describe little Estel. He definitely does his name justice and besides, he's just too cute! *huggles Estel*

/Their grimness had intimidated him not at all, and before they even realized it, his life bubbled over into them, reviving places in their hearts that had been deadened so long they hardly remembered what it was like to be truly alive./ This sentence made me smile. Estel was really a precious gift to all those around him, and especially to his brothers. I liked how you described the bond and the love between them.

Aragorn showing up dripping wet and the ensuing teasing at the end were just perfect! *g*

I loved this story, Cami! It was sweet, heartwarming, and beautiful all at once! :)

- Tinu
11/10/2008 c1 33Aelaer
Oh, wonderful, wonderful! It's nice to see that you are writing still... even if your sister is in her own little world... *sighs* A nice little piece, and an enjoyable read. Hope you decide to write more more often!
11/10/2008 c1 3Nosterineth
Very nice story!
11/10/2008 c1 19Gaslight
Excellent. I don't normally read fics with the elves in them, but I was in an Estel mood.

The feelings and duties the twins feel towards Aragorn were well-drawn.