for The Quest

9/8/2019 c9 Guest
Your story is beautifully written. The story, the idea, the interaction between the characters...it’s really good.
But it seems that you haven’t updated this story in a long time. Hope you will back and finish this story.
1/20/2019 c9 2A Summer's Melody
This is an incredible story; my second time reading it. Thank you for sharing even a part of this story with the world. I am not sure if you’ll ever finish it, but I’m glad that it’s out here. This is one of the best Senshi/Shitennou fics in the archives, without a doubt. You’re a talented writer and storyteller, able to weave character, plot and action into something immensely enjoyable to read. Whatever you’re up to in life, I hope you’re still writing!
1/15/2019 c9 Guest
I know it’s been years since you’ve touched this story but I would really enjoy it if you continued it. I realize you probably are focusing on other stories but just know you have fans following this one too (in addition to the other ones).
7/24/2018 c9 ameriar
OMG! I read your fic in one go! It took me some time to come around and write a review but I want you to know I was so disappointed to see you put your story on hold :(

It is one of the most creative and best fiction I've read! Usually authors can't keep a balance between giving equal amount of time to every Senshi, Shittenou and Usagi Mamoru. They don't always make all of them interesting, fresh and surprising! Your story has it all! Hilarity, suspense, fantasy and action and still keeping it light and entertaining!

I'm really sad that I didn't come up by your story earlier... and I really hope that you will update the story and find the inspiration again to continue!
7/20/2018 c9 Charmz7
Ahhhh! I just reread this story, knowing that I would be left on edge and disappointed. But, it's just that good. Hope you decide to pick it back up and finish.
6/1/2018 c9 37RogueAlly
I know it’s been six years since any updates. I’m sure you have a ton of stuff going on in life, and maybe you’re not even writing anymore. But I think it would be wonderful if you would continue this. I’m dying to see if Ami ever gets the hint, how Rei and Darien break up (I’m assuming that’ll happen) , how you bring in more elements of the original story while keeping this bee fun twist, how the charity gala goes, what powers you’re going to give Serena...so many things I need to know! Your writing is engaging and your characters are so believeable as people as well as more modern, older versions of the canon characters. It would be a loss to the fandom if this story were never finished.
5/20/2018 c1 paperflowerz0
I just did. I hate myself.
5/20/2018 c1 paperflowerz0
I will never read the 9th chapter if the 10th chapter hasn't uploaded TT
1/11/2018 c9 Loregaby07
WHAT HAPPEN? ITS AMAZING! UPDATE PLEASE.
I LOVE THIS HISTORY
1/30/2017 c9 Guest
i miss this fic a lot :(
12/27/2016 c9 megdotcom
I just found this gem... Shame you haven't posted in a while but here's hoping... Really enjoyed and hope you post sometime
8/16/2016 c9 5littlegirlmadeof
Omg i can't believe you stop writing this, it was so good, and Mina and Kent were finally moving somewhere and I've too many feels now!
1/2/2016 c9 2agoraphobia
I really like the idea behind this story and it's very entertaining. You should maybe think about revisiting it? :)
8/28/2015 c9 rin
Gah, I wished you continued the story. I lub you're awesome for the plot/ sequence of events.
8/24/2015 c9 Deerdryad
You know, this is just one of those fics that I can't help but come back and reread every so often. I love how the characters interact and the way you portray their personalities and reactions, it's really engaging! I still can't help but wonder where this fic could go, what might happen next.
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »