FanFiction.Net
for Family Portrait

1/6/2013 c5 1maraudingprincess
So did you die? I know its been a while since ypu last updated but please update soon, i'm really enjoyig this fic and i NEED to know what happens!
12/11/2012 c5 13timeladyelf
Heeey! OMG! I need to know what will happen with her! Please, update soon! Has been a long time since this chapter, you didn't abandoned the fic, did you? Because i loved it and i'd be so sad if you abandon it...
kiss :3
11/27/2010 c5 Ravenna Frost
Did you die, then? XD This is good, you should continue it. ;)
3/25/2010 c5 Mailo
WOW! This is really good! The story is very well and the characteres are very good portrayed.

I hope, you can understand what I write here, because I'm german and my enlish is not too good...^^' And because of that I can't really tell you how enthused I am...^^'
10/24/2009 c1 13HollywoodGirl745
please update! I absolutely adore this story and this has to be one of the worst cliffhangers i've ever been left with!
8/23/2009 c5 15Lady Elrayen
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! (squeels with happiness and runs to Legolas to give him a hug, who pats shoulder in a symapthetic way, though is slightly confused).

EK! She's going to do something bad! I don't think my elf can take any more heartache...! But angst is good lol :D

Good chapter, you have made it really easy to visualise all the emotional turmoil :)

Please update 'The Liars' soon as well! I've been out searching for months with the best trackers, and I still don't know where my elf has gone! :( lol :P

Elrayen xx

P.S. I'll be replying to your email tomorow lol - it's my day off (again :D) because guess what I have to do... again. (clue - It's the third time! :S)

Hannon le! (overtiredness makes me rather hyper :D)

xx
8/20/2009 c5 4bluelusa
Wow. Such a sad story! I hate Melda for what she's done...why was she so nasty to poor Thranduil? I can totally relate to what's been happening too, and I can see why Legolas and Ren feel so bad. I definitely do not get why Melda is being so horrid, though. After all, if she really loved her kids she would want to at least try and see them...right? Although I did laugh that a 15 year wanted to 'play'. I hope you update soon, I'm hooked :)
8/19/2009 c5 memory bleeds
well, obviously since he regrets not going in then, and you mentioned suicidal themes, she commits suicide, which she would not have been able to do had he gone in then.
8/19/2009 c5 11Ohtar Vicky
Hey! Just joined the story and think it is great! One of the most interesting works i've read and also one of the most original! :D Its really really good and i hope you update soon!
8/19/2009 c1 The-Mad-Lemon
yay! another chappy! *does a happy dance* lol. that was really good, curious to know what's happened to ren though - hope she's ok.

really good portrayals of the character's emotions; very realistic. nice job xx
8/18/2009 c5 23Destined Darkness
omg please, please tell me she didnt kill herself, or do something stupid like that, just please, i really dont think the royal family needs any more losses, just, just, just help me out here, please

Hannon,

Hugs you all (except Melda) Ren, Legolas and Thranduil twice

Gracey, Rache, Thranduils.Emel.A.Faer. (Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul.)

Ps. (screams) my poor, poor babies are going to need all the help they can get, (runs to imaginary portal, steps out in Middle Earth, runs to family, hugs them and helps them through this tough time, glares daggers at Melda)
8/18/2009 c5 Lady Ambreanna
Welcome back! We missed you! Thanks for the chapter! ;)
5/22/2009 c4 Destined Darkness
aw adn ah no ofense to peeps called melda but i always read that b=name and as soon as i do i am like oh what are they going to do now, and they always end up doing something evil
4/13/2009 c1 1CakeyBakeyness
If you are interested in the aging process of elves there's some interesting stuff on them on Wikipedia type: Elves(middle earth).
2/6/2009 c4 The-Mad-Lemon
This is really, really good! I can't wait for the next update! Oh, and I'm very sorry to hear about your eviction, it must have been so frustrating :(
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »