for Vacation from Hell

9/3/2018 c1 Zenloup
I feel a little bad for griff, I hope he will go on a trip
9/3/2018 c4 Zenloup
Hey! I love this story it seems to be cool I can not wait to see the result frankly you do very well the job!
6/7/2010 c4 10Cornadopia
...

So, uh...

You.

Are.

FANTASTIC.

I've read all of your SSX stuff on here and love all of it - I don't even know where to begin, everybody just acts exactly like they do in the games (which is amazing considering how little we actually hear them talk,at least in SSX3, which is all I've yet played) and you never fail to entertain me with the plot lines you made up. I mean, holy crap, your fics are GOOD...

I love your versions of Allegra and Viggo the best, espiecially how protective Viggo is of Allegra (major AWWW!) ... why doesn't anyone ever like Viggo? He's amazing, but that's not the point, you just write him so well, just like everyone else that you write about. Ever think about writing/original stuff? 'Cuz I'd read that in a heartbeat.

*ehem* So anyway, please excuse this random and semi-creepy review. I'm not sure you've recently written anything on here,

but if you're ever tempted to again, by no means resist the temptations.

Welcome to my favorite author's list.

-Cornadopia
4/19/2010 c1 18Meredith Sock
I was already in a good mood. Now that I read this first chapter I feel even better ^^

And... Disney World... Very good idea indeed
10/15/2009 c4 5iheartdonuts
Heh, whoa way to go! I love the amusement I'm getting from this!

This story is rockin' so far! Keep it up!
9/3/2009 c4 Elli
Hey :)

I just read the first 4 chapters and I absolutely love it! Psymon is a freak, but it makes me laugh every single time. How'd you get the idea of him licking her face? XD that was hilarious.

well, and I think allegraxviggo is absolutely georgeous. I can't actually picture her with anyone since she's so moody, but Viggo could be nice enough for the both of them.

as far as I can tell it's been a while since you updated this fanfic, but I BEG you to hurry up! I'd love to read the next chapter anytime soon.

6/10/2009 c4 Zoe Payne
Well done as usual. This story makes me laugh so hard. Im starting to hate Atomica he is such a ass! Cant blame the riders for being angry and want to push him off a roof. Please continue soon. I hope Atomica gets serious payback!
3/8/2009 c1 1Potatolover
Hahaha! This reminds me of my choir class... only people don't hate eachother. it's just friendly bitching around. ;) good job anyway looking forwad to reading the rest
2/9/2009 c4 ssx3player
Cool story, big fan of ssx 3. More chapters on the way, right? Keep up the good work=)
2/7/2009 c4 Gleeful Melancholy
hey hey hey. I've been wanting to read this story for a while, and it's great! I can't get over how distinct your characterizations are. I also love the modifications you made, such as Griff and Allegra being related, and Atomika being whatever.

It's surprising how consistent your characters are; I am really feeling the dislike towards Allegra, Zoe, and Mac, all of whom are really obnoxious to me, but they all have redeeming qualities. Viggo's a clingy little bitch, and that really works in this story lol. I kind of like Atomika this way, because even though no one likes him and he doesn't really favor anyone besides Allegra and Elise, he is giving them what they deserve. Mac was one of my faves, but he's kind of not tolerable up in here, so I'm glad he has to buy Nate a car. It's not like these SSX people aren't billionaires.

Nate is once again my fave in your bunch, just for being the most normal, balanced and not retarded-acting person there. I also like Moby in this one...well, for about the same reasons and because he gave up Allegra and Viggo's location to Atomika, so I basically like myself some narc-type characters. lol

Lastly, I like Griff because he's just being a kid, and I feel bad for him and hope he gets to go on the trip with them, so good luck in school, and in getting your stories updated, I can't wait.
1/16/2009 c3 WaSTeD
OMG OM GOM GO M GOMGO MGO GOMG OM GOMG omg you have to write more its soo GOOD! i started to read it and im like YEAH awesomeness but up left me at an awful part...cliff hanger

=[ PLEASE WRTIE MORE
12/5/2008 c3 MdX MaxX
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story right now! Everything makes sense, it's funny, it doesn't drag on (unlike my story sometimes), and you've got a nice concept. Can't wait for more!
12/5/2008 c3 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
Who ppb's ba-ack! lol. love love love love love love this chapter. this story is great. psymon is effing funny and ur a-bomb rules.

great update, love ya.

PPB x

P.S. when are you updating ur other stories btw?
11/30/2008 c2 Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
lol luv it. ur atomica rules. he's so mean...;)

Im workin on my story nd shud hav the nxt chapter up soon enough. (that is, if u havent forgotten about it already)

luv ya (nd this story)

x
11/29/2008 c1 didnotstopweepingforninedays
YES! WO! New story! Awesome, I can't wait for more, more, more. I like the Griff-Allegra-cousin-thing. I always thought they could be. I also like the way they treat Atomika, and Mac's new nickname for him. PLEASE update thnis soon, along with your other writings...
17 Page 1 2 Next »