for Making Waves

10/31/2017 c1 Bungie
Very interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter
1/11/2017 c1 2shadewatcher
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG leave it to the Potter luck to take Harry to the Naruto universe where he could actually do some good. Not to mention he'll fit right in. XD LOVE IT! Can't wait for more.
9/13/2016 c1 AnimeFreak71777
:D
2/4/2016 c1 MattKennedy
Excellent start to a story! I especially like how Harry doesn't mindless jump into the Ninja world, but actually takes his time to learn the language, culture, history, ect. :)
3/6/2015 c1 2jupimako
What an awesome start. I hope you continue your story someday.
2/18/2013 c1 10Ireadtomuch
I read this story just to see if it was as good as it looked and it truly is a shame it's been abandoned it has so much potential its not even funny.. its actually really sad that it will never go on from here.

I doubt you will ever see this review but it is my personal opinion that you should give this story to a good and competent writer to continue it for you if you no longer have the desire to.
9/12/2012 c1 4Lord Geovanni
Quite interesting,... but will there be another chapter?
LordGeovanni *Kupo*
7/2/2012 c1 28Good Omens
Crap. I forgot to log in. I'm the guest that just reviewed and asked about Teddy, Sirius and the Potters. :P Just thought I'd log in and tell you, so maybe I can get the answers pmed to me. xD
7/2/2012 c1 Guest
I'm guessing everyone Harry cares about are dead. Does that include Teddy, or was he never born? And if Hermione mentioned Molly being worried, whatever happened to Sirius? Or the Potters? Did she not mention them to not confuse him? Didn't he ever try summoning them with the stone? -very curious-
5/29/2012 c1 Redmeadow
Wow. I love this first chapter. I really hope that there is a continuation of it. The story looks to have a lot of my favorite elements so far (independent and fed up Harry for one) and looks to promise more maybe? Can't say more than I hope to see more. Thanks.
3/19/2012 c1 3Robin'sStalker
Loving this story so far. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) It's awesome! Update soon please.
2/19/2012 c1 25lisa.demonic.angel
cnt wait 4 mre
12/20/2011 c1 Mangal2012
Oooh! Oooh! Whens he gonna meet Haku? Huh? Huh? When?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been OVER THREE YEARS NOW! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
10/28/2011 c1 Kage 5243
ok
6/27/2011 c1 43Von
DARN YOU! Don't write fun and enjoyable chapters and then leave us hanging! :D FOR THREE YEARS!

All the good fics go this way...
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »