for Unusual You

8/12/2019 c14 Guest
But she was cheating. You cant go around kissing your ex's to see if you 'feel amything' she wouldnt like him doing it.
7/31/2019 c8 Guest
She's being an over the top bitch
5/30/2016 c20 Guest
love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrrtrtrtrtrtrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrtrttttytyrtrttyttyttytytytttttrttttttytytytytytrtrttrtytytytrtytytytrtyttyttyttttyttytytttyttttyttyttytrytrtytrtytrtytrutrwertyuioppoiuytrewartyuiopkjhgfdscvbnkl,mnbvcxzxhjkoiuytrt
5/30/2016 c19 Guest
AWEEEE I LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH
11/8/2015 c8 14Clementine Buttersnaps
Good Lord! So much angst! My insides are hurting!

Gah!
11/8/2015 c3 Clementine Buttersnaps
I love this so far!

The whole family bickering, and Kim not knowing what to do with herself was so funny.
11/8/2015 c2 Clementine Buttersnaps
Holy crap, I love this so far!

And you mentioned Jack and Natalie! With babies! I hope they come around (yours is one of my favorite Jack/OC stories!)

And Bobby is so adorably cocky, very in character.
2/14/2013 c14 3AnonymousSe7en
Wow! Just started reading this story today and managed to get up to this chapter. I absolutely LOVE this story and everything about it. Keep up the good work. This story has me hooked! One of the best I've read.
12/12/2011 c25 6SilverLight05
I am utterly in love with this story. It took me two days to read this story, and you helped me re-inspired with my own story, which I am grateful for. I know you wrote this a couple of years ago, but I do hope that there is still a sequel? If not, thats okay, you did a great job!

~SL05
11/4/2011 c25 Louise-Cakes
This was sososososo great! Never even seen Four Brothers before, but this story makes me want to see it, haha. Great job here.
4/1/2010 c5 5mightyduck22
Great story. I haven't read a good one in a long time.

Thanks for writing it.

md 22
2/2/2010 c25 12topaz addiction
Oh my God.

I love your story so much! Kim was just amazing! I loved her relationship with Darius.

Marley was just amazing! I loved the strong of babies. Natalie to Kim to Sofi! LOVE!

And the fact that Jack lived made me very happy. :)

Gah! I'm still just very happy about this ending that I can't think of what to say.

I loved this. You wrote it very well!

Thank you so much for sharing it! :D
12/29/2009 c25 2little miss michelle
really awesome story! I loved it!
7/1/2009 c25 Shannon
What a great ending to a great story. Though I have seriously slacked on feedback, I am now all caught up and love the mental imagine of the family that they've created. The fact that Sofi is expecting now will make life very interesting for the Mercers.

You write this fandom perfectly. Each of the characters are perfectly written and I love it. I can't wait to see if you decide to write more about Bobby and Kimmy or another new Mercer creation.

Keep up the great work sweetheart.
6/30/2009 c25 1TwilightEclps