for House and Cameron

11/26/2017 c1 6hughville
I like it. It's a good first fic. Yay you!
11/29/2010 c4 4SuzyJane
cute little fic... I would add some dialogue and maybe more description but the ideas were good :) Keep on writing! You rock!
1/18/2009 c3 8CSIliveson
Cute chapter. Wonder how House will be as a daddy?

Keep updating when you can.
12/6/2008 c1 CSIliveson
I am a totally Huddy fan, I do find your ff intriguing. Please continue would love to read what life with House and a baby would be like.

Hint not complaining not what ff writing or reading should be about. Add a tiny bit of attitude, House style. lol

Keep adding I'll be sure to read what you have.

Thanks you

Vxx
12/4/2008 c1 Jennifer Anrang
Hi there,

it was a nice start.Please go on writing!Can´t wait to read who the babies are doin´!:)
11/15/2008 c1 219VisualIDentificationZeta
It is a good start into writing fanfiction, but you should really flesh it out, so that it will be a fic and not a little longer summary, include dialogue instead of narration (avoid sentences like "House said to Cam will you marry me Alison Cameron" that have no quotation marks. It should look like this: 'House said to Cameron "Will you marry me, Allison Cameron?"'; and also "Her answer was yes I will marry you and I love you Greg House and I always will." should be fixed), pick one tense and stick with it (either past tense or present tense, just don't mix them, like you did in "The news was that she is pregnant" - this sentence has both past (news WAS) and present (she IS)), write appropriate letters in caps, don't forget commas and dots,...

It's not a bad start, but I still recommend getting yourself a beta-reader.