for In Between

9/2/2018 c1 3oS70
Veri n1c3gBRst0ribz
1/11/2011 c4 160JoeMerl
Short but interesting. :-) I like that characterization of Merlin, thinking he's seen it all and happy to find out there's more.

Nice work!
12/29/2010 c4 16Noxae
An odd pairing, but I like how you write it.
9/8/2009 c3 19ArtificialImagination
I'm actually a huge fan of Merlin/April. I think it's amazing. And these one-shots are pretty amazing, too. I can't wait to read more!
2/10/2009 c3 160JoeMerl
This was clever. :-D That would be a legitimate fear, forgetting simple little things like that...and Merlin's comment about "Zeus will smite thee" was funny. Great work!
1/6/2009 c2 32capnnerefir
Well, unlike the previous chapter, I don't think this falls under the category of drabel. I rather enjoyed this one. And it's actually one of the few scenes I remember well, too, so yay!
1/4/2009 c2 160JoeMerl
I like that last line. You're doing very interesting things with this rather bizarre pairing. I hope for more.
11/19/2008 c1 32capnnerefir
Can't say I paticularly cared for it (but that's just because of...well, what I think are the obvious reasons; I don't usually care for drabble.), but I don't think that's your fault.

It's good to see that there is at least one other person writing Everworld fics; I never bothered to write a second chapter to mine, since I was pretty sure no one reads them.
11/19/2008 c1 160JoeMerl
Wow. An unusual choice of pairing. And my favorite kind of pairing-the kind that you know makes no sense but is written in a way to make you forget that. ;-) I'll keep reading if you continue.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service