for The tale of Lee

5/20/2019 c2 502Yemi Hikari
I'm not sure what to think. For example, couldn't Aang have bended the blade away. I'm also not understanding how they came across the Gaang.
9/15/2010 c10 Wow Just Wow
i thought my story was bad but u proved me wrong cangrats
6/1/2009 c4 2Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama
Great story
3/6/2009 c10 17Halan Lore
... Okay... yeah this is very choppy and... poorish really. HOWEVER, I really admired how you finished it. It was also pretty nice to read at points.
2/21/2009 c10 90mystery writer5775
That's so sweet! They really do need more Zuko and Lee bonding fics. I think most people forgot about him which bites! I think it's so sweet and it truely shows that Zuko still has a heart!
1/8/2009 c10 31FireChildSlytherin5
Cute, short right to the point story. I like that.

I have been looking for Lee fanfics, with lots of Zuko in them. Know any?

Great story.
12/4/2008 c10 1Mirrorfaced
Awesome ending. Zuko is in constant need of cheering up, that darn teen. Lee and Zuko are winner siblings/friends, though, and I really appreciate your now-complete fic dedicated to those two. I think this is the only Lee/Zuko friendship fic that is complete, and not a one-shot. Really makes it even more special. Great job, I had lots of fun reading and reviewing (though it was more like commenting.)
12/3/2008 c10 23ell25
hehe aw yay. It's finished already :( But nvm, I'm sure there's more to come :D Great job, and great ending!
12/1/2008 c9 1Mirrorfaced
Whoosh went this chapter. I'm glad that you didn't go in-depth with Zuko's story. Frankly, they use that everywhere and well, we don't need to read about it over and over. I was slightly disappointed that we didn't get the reactions of Aang 'n Co. though. I'm just biased like that, I guess. You do imply that they (minus Katara) pity Zuko, now, so that's something, right? Ah well, nothing to do about it, now. (x Keep up the good work.
12/1/2008 c9 23ell25
Woo. Another great chappie
11/29/2008 c8 bekeyboo
* looks at @li expectantly * next chapter @li

l@ecca
11/29/2008 c6 bekeyboo
i love iroh how could u kill him?/

becca
11/29/2008 c5 bekeyboo
who is ded?

bcca
11/29/2008 c4 bekeyboo
nice, fate, but the beginning was kinda disjointed and unplugged from the other chaps
11/29/2008 c3 bekeyboo