for Not What It Seems

12/29/2008 c3 1blueporing90
Omg! Good thing Naname was there to help him! Hmm... Chaos, what's his relationship with Naname? Okay I'll wait till the story gets there! xD

Nice chapter by the way still short but good.

Woo! Procastinators yeah! Makakarelate ako sayo diyan XD

Gambatte~ne!

-blueporing90
12/29/2008 c2 blueporing90
I have to admit I missed reading ragnarok fanfictions and shounen-ai at that! XD Ahem anyway, the ending was humerous... really it was! (lol)

Nicely done though it was kinda short... but it was cool! XD

Gambatte~ne

blueporing90
12/27/2008 c3 5tragiang
I accidentally favorite 'Not What It Seems', but now that it has been favorited, it'll be easier to check on it when I have the time. :)

Back to the review, I thought it was a bit too fast for them to meet up again, but you must have a reason, ne? Chaos is a smarty, as if he knew it happened, or something like that, heh. Keep working on it, it's going well. ;)
12/27/2008 c2 tragiang
Ne, it was amusing. Definitely! And yeah, it's very short, but at least you serve your plate of goodness to everyone. I am such a slow turtle when it comes to writing, I want to writer shorter too. Anyways, I wanted a bit more detail in the background, or a bit more description in the appearance of each character. It's just a suggestion ;)
12/27/2008 c1 tragiang
It's easy to be misled when it comes to appearance. Wouldn't Tsuki know that the lane was a well you know. It's going well though, I give you props for attempting a story like this!
12/27/2008 c3 Kehrico
YEAH WE'RE READING THIS STORY HUHUHUHUHU

Keep it up na! Such a wonderful game like Ragnarok Online requires more boy love than it's getting. xD

Anyways, thank you so much for writing this! Really! : D Have a hug. Know that for one review you get, five people are actually reading your fanfic.~

Have fun! : D
12/20/2008 c2 Tooru
Well, even though most of us are too lazy to review please know that we are actually reading ths story. Please update soon.