for Combustible

6/3/2009 c1 22azab
good one
3/16/2009 c1 16JenBurch
*sends some of Jensens grandmas pie*

Poor Sammy! :( He's just trying to help! You can see the puppy face from here and I'm actually, PHYSICALLY pouting over here!
11/23/2008 c1 6lovinandrew
You know those puppy dog eyes of Sammys are gonna get to Dean lmao they get to me, mostly.

Nice work make keep up the good work

Debbie 0x0
11/23/2008 c1 annette
can they be longer please?
11/21/2008 c1 91Muffy Morrigan
Oh that was sad Come back and fix this. Now! Great use of the challenge word, but now I need a brotherly hug. Good writing!

Five Impalas full of happy Winchesters in search of chocolate pie.
11/18/2008 c1 14twinchaosblade
Nice work although I'm so terribly saddened by Dean's latest bout of exasperation with his well-meaning little brother. I wish they would soon go back to what really matters between them; and that's how much they care for each other.

I know it's hard for Dean to open up about his time "away" but Sammy just wants to shoulder his part of what Dean had to endure, and for him no less.

Now I also have to add that I'm absolutely glad to hear you were able to attend the convention and the boys made it worth your while. This time you are excused for being late... ;-)
11/17/2008 c1 52Onyx Moonbeam
This is such a common ebb and flow in their relationship. I don't know if you've read Reading's Gone, but she mentions that Dean often really wants to talk about things, but holds himself back until Sam pesters him enough. How that is how he's able to make the connection.

I'm really hoping that after awhile Sam's loving care will eventually get through to Dean about this too.

excellent. i love it.
11/17/2008 c1 123Twinchy
So sad but well written with nice characterizations. Sometimes Dean's a bit hard on his little brother lately but I'm sure Sammy knows it only reflects concern and worry.

P.S. I'd be more interested in what's YOUR fav pie than Jensen's (no offence), so I can encourage you to keep up the good stuff. hehe

P.P.S. As a matter of fact though, I'll withdraw the offered pie bribery for now because you already treated yourself with attending the con... ;-)

I hope you had a great time, Nana. *waves*
11/17/2008 c1 46LovinJackson
o0o0o this was very combustible and explosive and very awesome :) well done and i need to hear your account of the con ;) this weekend, woman. You, me and a phone lol

Tara x0x
11/17/2008 c1 110Enkidu07
I am achingly jealous on the inside. Ugh. I am glad you had a blast and I want to go! Great job. Dean has been combustible. This season both of them have been out of sorts and only one of them should be broken at a time... Green with envy may apply.
11/17/2008 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
OMG!

this was awesome hun!

absoloutley awesome hhaha

LOL Jensen's fave pie...you asked didn't ya LOL!

OOHH i am soo jealous hun, did you have fun?

x

do i have to ask that

ahha

LOVED IT HUN- sorry im late this week, i owe two lol

x
11/17/2008 c1 174Mad Server
Ouch. Yup, a wounded Dean is a defensive Dean.

What was your favourite moment at Chicago Con?
11/17/2008 c1 45Thru Terry's Eyes
I hope you had a great time at the con. I'm so jealous. I never have any fun!
11/17/2008 c1 143PADavis
Oh Season 4 drabble - brave thing. Nice read. Very jealous of con going!

Phoebe
11/17/2008 c1 2xFaithyx
Poor Sam. Tension between the brothers. Very well done.
22 Page 1 2 Next »