for The Little Bear Cub

4/21/2020 c1 1Sarah1996
So beautifully written! I'm not ashamed to admit that it made me cry! xx
1/13/2015 c1 2adamantfire
I have to say - this was another great story of Yours. In my opinion the most important thing is to make the readers FEEL - and You have been very successful at that. I also liked the idea that Remus went to Bill and ended up talking with Fleur - I find it very logical she was determined to have her way (meaning - happy family-life) regardless of Bill's wounds, war or Voldemort himself. This sound exactly as her. I was a bit surprised that Remus and Andromeda got on so well... I would have liked an explanation on what basis that happened (in the most fanfics they don't get on very well and it is understandable - Remus being a werewolf, older than Tonks and making her an outcast (not even mentioning he leaves his wife for some time)). All in all I enjoyed it very much. Thank You.
12/24/2014 c1 1AutisLily
Remus is adorable when he's drunk...That's all I'm gonna say, other than I think you did wonderfully with every bit of it. Mmm. Iisdaddy... :)
10/16/2013 c1 3TheMaraudersAreUpToNoGood
cutest thing ever! especially the last scene!
9/2/2013 c1 Bella J. Kate
Still one of my favourite R/T fanfics! love love love :)
7/20/2013 c1 4raquelicious
"Iisdaddy." That is wonderful. Because just imagine him trying to get into the Burrow or with that kind of identification. I also suspect you're making your reviewers promises you can't keep.
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
Type your review here...
12/28/2011 c1 11Loves to read books
nice :)
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
ha, 'iis daddy'.. love it! :)
7/25/2011 c1 2missmetric
Too adorable for words.
4/30/2011 c1 NTLandRLfan
AWESOME! :)

One of my absolute favourite stories about Tonks and Lupin!

I loved the way this was written.
1/17/2011 c1 32PoppedTheP
i LOVE the details of Remus drinking her potion first and hand making the crib. and poor Molly! and wartime birth details. this whole thing was very perfect.
8/30/2010 c1 mommyconk
aww. sweet and very fluffy-just great
12/30/2009 c1 5HitsuIchi
Beautiful story. I love his semi-proposal and her semi-acceptance. And the very cute ending. :]
9/4/2009 c1 15Scrambled Berries
How can this lovely ficlett have only 7 reviews? I really really realy liked it. You covered Teddy's birth beautifully. I really loved it.

-Barbara