for Dance, Thousand Cherry Blossoms

5/2/2019 c1 7yu-gi-ohlove3
So beautiful I love the pairing in this fic
1/9/2017 c1 EverythingFromdA
michil93
That was so...beautiful. I know that I faved this story a few days ago, but I had completely forgotten about commenting on it._
You are truly a very good writer and this story was very...well, how should I say it?...beautiful._ So romantic as well...Do you think you could write another ByaRuki story? One that has a few chapters? It would be interesting..._ Anyways, you're a good writer, so keep writing like this!_

Nahomy-Ivanov
precious history

evanesscense-fangirl
Oh my God! that was beautiful! please write more! i loved it! i nearly cried! :love:

SyberKitsune
My God...

This is so...amazingly...beautiful..

You've made me so happy, I can't even describe it in words.
I almost cried. ; A ;

Wonderfully done. Absolutely magnificent. -claps- Encore. :D
You truly have an amazing talent. o

To compliment you further, I'm having trouble choosing which story I like better. o:

For Hisana, although bittersweet as it was, went into such depth behind their complicated past together.
And the emotion and detail you put into the kiss was overwhelming in best possible way. 3

On the other hand, Dance Thousand Cherry Blossoms was a happier story.
And you used such exquisite detail when describing the releases and the "dance."
I could picture all that was happening and it was incredible. :heart:

Both stories... Argh, so great. 33
I do hope you will write more ByaRuki in the future. o

ra7matigorti2
thank you this is amazing !

ravengirl14
Oh my stars! Oh my stars! Oh my stars!
I'm going to, I'm going to! *faints*
Best ever!
I DEMAND more! If this only happened in the show I would be so happy I would scream!
1/6/2017 c1 waterbendingemo
i love it!
1/6/2017 c1 Caterfree10
*applause*
3/3/2015 c1 laexdream
I love Byaruki... Thanks for contributing to the shipping. This one was beautiful.
11/29/2014 c1 Guest
so sweet, i love it
10/8/2014 c1 64Bella Haze
Nice one-shot :)

Bella
4/21/2014 c1 2FelicityHeights
Really beautiful descriptions and flawless grammar and punctuation- you even threw in a couple of words I didn't know. I love interaction between zanpaktou and this was done with wonderfully portrayed characterisation. Thank you for writing this, its a credit to the FanFiction archive.
4/13/2014 c1 Megiddo
Bloody BEAUTIFUL!
3/18/2014 c1 Hall of Rune
You've managed to capture Byakuya's solemnity and quiet turmoil quite well. His thoughts and reservations were well worded for his character. The gentle control he displayed with Senbonzakura and the timid expression of tenderness was beautiful to imagine. Just...wonderful.
2/19/2014 c1 1thetinroof
Absolutely beautiful. I've been looking for a byaruki story with this kind of theme :)
3/17/2013 c1 Ike Shizuka
This story has certainly shows how Byakuya wants yet chose not to be close to Rukia. Since this is a one-shot, I wonder what it would be like reading a completed story from you. Hopefully, in future, I would be able to do so.
3/10/2013 c1 7Sakuya-han
Amazing. Truly amazing. Need I say more? Darn. Too bad you had this idea.. I got a rather similar idea ofSenbonzakura kind of dancing too.. Not necessarily with Rukia though. Then I'd seem like a copycat, and we don't want that, eh? XD Well, doesn't matter XD
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the reading
EviRuha (:
2/19/2013 c1 Teresa
Beautiful
3/18/2012 c1 PAMILA DE CASTRO
eu amo este casal, espero que você escreva mais, abraços
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »