for Path Of Loyalty

6/23/2020 c8 2LeahMfkn'Clrwtr
As each chapter passes, I get more and more sad because I know the end is near. Ugh, what an amazing story and it’ll soon be over! On to the next!
6/23/2018 c16 Pizzapie135
I usually don’t do reviews on fanfictions since I never really desired to. I just have to say, this is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I have read. I stormed through all the chapters in one sitting. The story is compelling, Ino’s character development is intriguing, and I LOVE the relationship between her and Deidara. I don’t know if you still check the reviews since it’s been years since you updated. However, if you do happen to see my review, I and everyone else who read this story would be overjoyed to see you finish this masterpiece. Thank you. :)
5/25/2016 c16 SHINeenya
I would really like to thank you for the story you wrote. Literally, this is the first story and fanfic I have read since I found this pair( I found out today and read all the chapters!) I really love the way you described the setting and the relationship of Ino with Deidara ( though long, but I love it!). I just want to appreciate the time, effort, and dedication you have put into writing this and it flows so good. Please, please, please continue with the story. My life won't be complete without it D:
5/24/2016 c10 SHINeenya
The feels !-!
5/24/2016 c5 SHINeenya
I. ! Thank you!
5/24/2016 c4 SHINeenya
5/24/2016 c2 SHINeenya
I loved this!
2/12/2016 c16 Guest
I've been waiting years for you to update this amazing story! I still have faith that one day I'll see a chapter 17!
6/17/2012 c4 Ducky
I love your story and I love that you're one of the few people out there who are putting out GOOD Deidara/Ino fanfiction. I appreciate it!
6/8/2012 c16 14animeduchess14
AWWW! It's so cute I'm gonna get diabetes from reading it! Great job with the details!
6/8/2012 c4 animeduchess14
6/8/2012 c3 animeduchess14
I LOVE the ending to this chapter!
6/8/2012 c1 animeduchess14
Aww! I feel so bad for Ino! I can't wait for some DeiIno action! Good job!
5/1/2012 c16 1TrueGaaraRose
This is honestly one of the BEST stories that I have ever read! The story line is absolutely perfect, and the characters are all so real! I love where the story is heading, I love every twist, turn, and decision. I love it so much it kind of eerie...like you know exactly what I want...amazing...

keep writing and post the next chapter soon, or I will be forced to hold my breath until you update!
12/6/2011 c16 LadyHeenim
I've been reading this for 3 straight days~

It feels like I want more of this, you are absoulutely a gifted writer.

I am hopelessly waiting for Chapter 17,

Good Luck for the future chapters you write, Hope you'll get even more reviews as well *^^*!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »