for Path Of Loyalty

10/10/2011 c3 12LollyRabbit
Sorry, it's me again, reviewing the next chapter.

It was cute! Lol, at Deidara calling Sakura a tart.

And Deidara's right. Ino is more fun than Sakura. I like the unintentional Sakura bashing.
10/10/2011 c2 LollyRabbit
Nice, everyone seems to be in character.

I like Ino's point of view and she and Deidara are really cute.

I don't like Sakura in normal either, but i suppose she's tolerable in Shippuden with her crazy strength etc.

Haha, poor Ino, how Sakura interrupts her conversation with Deidara.

I hate it when you're talking to a hot guy, then someone jumps in and makes it about themself _

Can't wait to read the rest!

-LRabbit
7/26/2011 c16 BrightlyDim too lazy to login
oh god, sorry for spamming ... that last review was meant for this chapter LOL ...
7/26/2011 c1 BrightlyDim too lazy to login
A wonderful chapter as always, wiggle-chan -heart.

I really do enjoy seeing Ino flourish so well, makes me so proud of her I just want to squeeeee. & the Deidara x Ino parts were done amazingly. It seemed cute and entertaining, yet really natural too.

keep up the good work as always, loving this chapter !
7/25/2011 c16 5DeiDeiArtistic
Mein gott! I luvs this! X3 When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more. :D
7/25/2011 c16 4Gerren
Beautiful chapter. I enjoyed the Sasuke and Ino confrontation.
7/25/2011 c16 Yuti-Chan
Sasuke is acting like a jerk - but I can understand his hatred :(

I mean, the "Will of Fire" of Konoha killed his whole family, including the old, the sick and the children -.-

But I really loved this chapter so much :D
7/25/2011 c16 Indigo Yamanaka
Very good chapter. Love the angsty part with Inochi and Shika. Hope to see more on their feelings coming up. Love that this was a long chappy, too. Keep up the good work and hope to see an update real soon!
7/25/2011 c16 2Tuonetar Star
Actually, i've been paying attention to your songs, some are quite good.

Ino really did grow in this chapter didn't she? Shows so clearly how she has moved on whereas Sakura still slightly lingers. Great work, I loved it.
6/28/2011 c15 emma
ur story is really good and i like it ;3 i hop the next chapter is as good as this one is :DD
6/26/2011 c15 Guest
I think you should add maybe like a LOT more Deidara x Ino scenes, make Ino stronger and eventually kick sakuras butt. But other than that your doing a great job with the story. Keep it up. :)
6/10/2011 c15 Tuonetar Star
I like Katsumi, usually i'm not a fan of OC's but she seems to fit into Akatsuki quite well without taking residence, I do like how she parrellels Tsunade like Ino does Sakura, overall I love this story, it's brilliantly written and one of the best on the site, hope to hear you update soon.
6/10/2011 c13 Tuonetar Star
Oh great a mission with Hidan and Deidara, I can't imagine that will go down well, i'm so glad i've taken the time out to read all this. The characters are in charter, your grammer is overall good a couple of tiny mistakes but nothing that can't be corrected. Diologue is great too Hidan really does amuse me, I hope Ino's medic training will continue too.
6/10/2011 c11 Tuonetar Star
Wow, i'm so glad to see you will be giving her new techniques and making her stronger I really don't think her powers are explored enough in the manga, so much more could come from her. Great chapters.
6/10/2011 c7 Tuonetar Star
Ino's thoughts and desires are evolving beautifully. I like how she and Deidara act around each other. I'm interested to see who the person in the beginning is.
117 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »