for Path Of Loyalty

6/10/2011 c4 2Tuonetar Star
Wow, I can't believe how well you write Ino and Deidara, I hate reading these types of stories where one of the Konoha girls leaves without a word and turns on the village, it's so out of character but your description of Ino's emotions is great. You can tell her confusion and her teenage feelings. The kiss was great too.
5/20/2011 c15 5DeiDeiArtistic
Oh! I love it! X3 Yeah, a bit of DeidaraxIno fluff! X3

I think every like Madara as Tobi, because Tobi is a good boy. Madara, not so much. XD

And no problem for putting you on my profile. Path Of Loyalty renewed why I'm also a DeidaraxIno fan, because they're just so cute and awesome together and you're an amazing writer.
5/20/2011 c15 SunflowerIce
one thing to say:

you´re awesome, really!

I love this story and this chapter is wonderful :3

I like the part with deidara and ino collecting flowers, it´s sweet^^

oh and I didn´t expect ino would meet sakura, that´s cool.. ino´s gotten stronger and you showed that very nicely.. I´ve got to love you how you´re developing ino´s character :D

I´m really glad that you´re writing this story till the end, big thanks for that, you´re awesome^^

next chap please :3
5/20/2011 c15 4Gerren
I could actually see the whole entire Ino-Sakura meeting happening in the series. XD

Anyway, awesome chapter!
5/20/2011 c15 Yuti-Chan
Yay, Madara-sama made his appearance ^-^ I just love him so much!

And it will be very interesting when Sasuke and Dei meet again, I cannot wait for it :D

Loved this chappy! Ino is getting stronger and stronger, and that is wonderful!
5/20/2011 c15 Indigo Yamanaka
Good chapter. Left me on the edge of my seat, wanting more! Can't wait for the next one!
5/2/2011 c14 Rio82
One word: Awesome! :D. The part with the body switching wasn't that confusing. You did a good job in writing it. I'm looking forward to the next one! :D
5/1/2011 c14 5hiatus2088
Oh WiggleWiggleWiggle-chan, I LOVE YOU. -heart.

I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter - I barely review or reply to others as well. ;

anyways, amazing chapter. You have an extreme talent in being able to not only write, but keeping the tension and interest alive and that's definitely one of the reasons why I love your fic so much!

I really love the flow of your writing - it's something that I really lack, but it's always great to see it in a story.

So to sum it up, lovely work! Can't wait for the next chapter -
4/25/2011 c14 5The Charismatic Disaster
Hey Hey Hey. Great story-line so far. Sorry I haven't been one of those who review often; but I was anticipating the developments of this story. I must say I am hooked. I can't wait until the next updates to sate my appetite for wanting to know what happens next. Thanks again the for new chapters, and nicely done. -The Charismatic One.
4/23/2011 c14 5DeiDeiArtistic
OMJ!(Jashin) This story is so awesome! Please write and update whenever possilbe. =3
4/20/2011 c14 SunflowerIce
YEA this chapter was great :D I love it and the fight was cool!

ok I got a little bit confused but only a little bit^^

I´m surprised that hidan and deidara haven´t killed each other yet XD

you know after that fight hidan and ino could make a good team^^

he´s immortal and she can switch it whereever she wants xD but I doubt she´ll ever team up with him again after that xD but it was good and I reallyreally wanna know what the secret techniques of her clan are..

next chap pleeaaaassse :)

btw: I hope you´ll enjoy your trip to germany :D

may I ask which city you´re going to visit?^^
4/20/2011 c14 Yuti-Chan
Lol, Germany awaits you ^^ And we have many pretty caves here :P

This chapter was amazing, Ino saved them all with her technique - and her cleverness. I am sure that this is only the beginning. She will improve much more!

And - I cannot wait for some Dei/Ino fluff... :D
4/20/2011 c14 4Gerren
This chapter was great! I loved that little plan Ino had going and actually switching places rather than just bodies is unique.

I'm with you on the whole Royal Wedding thing... It's all I hear about. D: But anyway, have fun in your German cave!
4/20/2011 c14 Indigo Yamanaka
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
2/2/2011 c13 Gerren
I didn't find this chapter to be boring, actually. It was interesting to read in on Sakura's thoughts. Don't keep us hanging, update soon. XD
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »