for Love in a Nutshell

11/19/2008 c1 65Frog-kun
I think you're one of my favourite authors now.

You definitely have great potential as a oneshot writer. You capture a moment and in the moment it doesn't matter how they all got there, everyone's caught up in the sweetness of the situation you've created. Once I got it out of my mind the fact that none of this is really canon at all, I saw this as a great short story; and isn't this how short stories are meant to be written? You don't sound as if you've got as much confidence writing a longer story but your ability to capture a moment in time and flesh it out certainly earns you brownie points ;)

That said, a prequel certainly would be nice.
11/17/2008 c1 Diren
But what if you write about this more details!

Simple question: How do they understand that love each other?

Or that others think?

Just Set great love story!
11/17/2008 c1 13mrawgirl09
*sigh* I think it's sweet too... I think I fell in love with Ranma/Ryouga pairing after I saw that... episode where the ... carp... and the .. fishing net ... and they look so Hot together and sweet together and I wanted to bash Ryouga for not accepting the pig-tailed angel... *sigh* They look so good together... Especially the name Hibiki Ranma... It's already similar... Hibiki Ryoga... Hibiki Ranma...
11/17/2008 c1 10MarioDS01
I don't mind it was short, but it was to the point of that couple. Actually the RyogaxFemale Ranma couple is my all time favorite couple.

One suggestion I could make. Maybe you can make a short prequel to this to how they got to this point and how they point their flaws aside and the reactions from both families and friends.

You can also create a prologe for this story, but if you don't want to that is ok. And if you don't want to make a prequel, even a short one, that's fine as well.

This will go on my favorites list for sure.
11/17/2008 c1 MShrieken