for His Goddess

7/7/2014 c1 2Volcano Bakemeat
Fairly out of character, but cute and enjoyable nonetheless.
3/31/2010 c1 1Lord Sia
Hm, kind of good, but like so many others in the same style, it leaves plot holes a mile wide. Fix it up to match better with Canon, and you'll have something pretty good.

Still, like the idea, even though the sweetness gave me toothache.
1/9/2010 c1 14Chikiko
this was a rather cute story. though it begs the question why, ranma's probably right. it doesn't matter, she just does. thanks for this wonderful little story.
12/31/2008 c1 Showstopper
Not bad. You didn't really explain why Nabiki would help Ranma out like this. If anyone would give comfort without question in the Tendo household, it would be Kasumi. Nabiki probably would've charged him for the first couple of times he came to her for comfort. I just don't see Ranma saying all of the stuff he said at the end without it going for a longer period of time. I know you kind of explained that with how long he'd been in the Tendo residence but still. You could've stretched this into a multi-chaptered work to flesh out the love between them, but this is fine. I personally think Nabiki and Ranma as a couple is interesting, so you can keep writing the pairing. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
11/22/2008 c1 8Ellen Kuhfeld
Why not write it? I don't really understand WHY Nabiki would do such a thing - but why not write it? You wrote well, for what it's worth.
11/22/2008 c1 TegwenielWestwind
Good read. I like the characterizations. Short snippet, but succinct.
11/19/2008 c1 65Frog-kun
This was marvellously well-written. I'm not a big fan of Ranma/Nabiki but I definitely like how it was written. This also could have done well as a complete story, not just as a little oneshot.
11/18/2008 c1 Rose1948
Very good stand-alone, hon. Very good indeed.
11/18/2008 c1 Cyde
Oh, wow. That was very good. It stands by itself very well, but I wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up of it.

Keep up the good work.
11/17/2008 c1 17Lerris
This is pretty good all in all. I think you have the basis to extend this by a factor of five or ten if you wanted to, although it would likely take considerable more work to do so.

Still, for what it is, it works...
11/17/2008 c1 5moritynz