for Pharoah Love

Amazing
10/11/2017 c12 AgenteU
Por favor continua plis esta genial Pharoah Love por favor NikiJane
10/8/2016 c12 Agente Ulloa
Por favor continua esta muy interesante por favor sip por favor sip
9/19/2016 c12 2gwencarson126
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE
HOPE YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
ITS ALREADY SEPTEBER 2016!
ITS A GOOD STORY
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL
9/12/2016 c12 Agente Ulloa
Por favor continua plis esta interesante su historia plis continua
9/6/2016 c12 Agente Ulloa
Por favor continua sip por favor continua sip por favor
8/4/2016 c12 Agente Ulloa
Por favor continua la siguiente CapĂ­tulo pis esta muy interesante
8/29/2015 c12 guest
Please update!:d
4/10/2015 c12 1Seashell121
Update already
1/2/2015 c11 4Cindy M 19
Vlad and Dash are perverts, I just know it. I hope they get kicked in the B*lls. A very strong kick, enough to make them have no way to get babies XD
1/2/2015 c12 Cindy M 19
I hope Jack will find Maddie, the story is very good. Sam was a Manson, but the Manson's was? I can't wait for the next chapter
9/4/2014 c12 Livi8021
You HAVE to update, it has a really good story line and DANNY AND SAM ARENT TOGETHER YET! You cant just leave it like this, your disappointing so many people, because you are an amazing writer, with a good imagination, and this is by far one of the best fan fictions I've ever read, you have to at least attempt to finish it. I know that you probably wont, things happen, but a lot of us want you to complete this wonderful fanfic. It's been over 7 reviews, and they all are telling you to update, its been like what, 3-4 years? we are all so interested in this story that we still have hope that after such a long time, you'll come back and write us a new chapter. Just please, please, please update, this is a great fanfic and its not even complete, I think this could be one of the best fanfic's out there, if you just finish it.
Thank-you for possibly reading this.
-Livi
7/10/2014 c12 6KoriCarrigan
great story :) you should really update!
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »