FanFiction.Net
for Pharoah Love

4/19/2010 c4 serin2
Is this a joke? Have you ever blinked at a geography book? Or an egyption history book? the closest thing to a university that they would have would be the library, (Scrolls and books are rare because they have to be hand made) and Egypt is IN Africa. Check the north eastern corner of it on a political map.

ja ne,
4/19/2010 c3 serin2
at this time period, the area where france is was not called france, it might have developed into gaul at this point. I'd probably have to look it up to confirm.

ja ne,
1/16/2010 c12 23Jaded Jimmie Productions
what the hell, what do you mean not getting back together?
11/30/2009 c1 Dragonrule
I'm liking this. Keep going.
11/16/2009 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Danny and Sam forever.
11/7/2009 c12 4starr1095
o crap o crap did jack make it out omgish poor sam please please update soon that was so sad and help out danny and sam they really do need help here loved the chapter update soon
11/4/2009 c12 Kaydreams
Interesting update, Sam is going to look like hell when Danny and the gang find her though. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
11/3/2009 c12 7Starrylyra47
Continue writing! I'm so glad i was able to read the next chapter. THANK YOU!
11/2/2009 c12 7Littlegraycells28
Asking for reviews before posting a chapter is seriously NOT cool. I like the story though.
11/1/2009 c12 4RandomCheesecake
Please update soon! This is a really good story!
10/31/2009 c12 holihua29
wow...it's been a long time since you've updated this story...I had to read it again to catch up! anyway keep writing and make me addicted to it ^^
10/30/2009 c12 2TerrasAngelsDemon
Oh why hallo.

I have to admit, I'm quite hooked to this story. I was literally jumping around the house (and parts of the lawn) with joy. Please update this story whenever you find free time.
10/30/2009 c12 2Mz. Jinky
aww... poor Sam! Marrying Dash? That's just cruel.

Anyways i've been waiting FOREVER for an update!

great chapter.

Update soon. I mean it.

~Mz. Jinky 3
10/29/2009 c12 Jazzmint-tea
Omg i love it! plz get to the next chap!
9/20/2009 c11 4starr1095
poor sam i loved this story though it was awsome so far please update soon it was simply amazing and so orginal update soon
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »