for ShinoxNaruto: Together

7/20 c1 1ninjastar23
I really liked it please turn it into a full length story it’s so good!
2/8 c1 damienfarrar10
Good story
9/29/2020 c1 hungergamesfan123456789
please update
5/2/2020 c1 Naruto otsusuki
This was so good please update!
12/20/2019 c1 sgriffin730
this was so good to bad it was abandoned
7/22/2019 c1 7rmiser1994
Great first chapter! So funny in lots of places! Can't wait to read more! .
8/19/2018 c1 Gloria Guhtrie
You should make it a book
8/3/2018 c1 mumof8
oooh please write more?! my sister gave me this suggestion for a read and we want more!
6/7/2018 c1 caged21hearts
More I need more
5/16/2018 c1 Naturally-Maniacal
This is awesome! It should definitely be a story!
4/21/2018 c1 Guest
I love this story, please continue.
4/15/2018 c1 Yonnie
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I HOPE YOU MAKE IT A STORY!
4/5/2018 c1 Butteranime
Can u make more chapters I really like it
1/13/2018 c1 Venus Wulf
Well so far it seems like it could be a hot story. I like the vibe given.
1/6/2018 c1 Trickster79
Hmmm, the idea is not bad, really it is very interesting but...well, I would have liked it more if it was developed more slow-paced and in multi-chapter. Descritions are a nice way to make the reading more sow-paced , like the one of Naruto's phisical appearance (In whom I might add, long hair doesn't look good...I would think he could pull better a medium lengh hair braided on one sidd...but thayt is only my personal opinion) Also, mayor need to delve on the feelings and dynamic relationships between the characters. Sasuke's not-so-subtle crush and possesiveness over Naruto seems to have come out of thin air with how little references were back in the Academy days... Something like "The first thing Sasuke noticed about the dobe was his change in attire. He stared in curiosity and briefly wondered about how fitting that attire was-and promptly felt chastizied about his own thoughts-but mainly he was trying to discover the reasons behind his new looks. But as the dobe-not attractive, not attractive,not attractive-went to sit down with the "bug-weirdo" and promptly smiled and hugged him (positively raising a LOT of eyebrows with those actions) he also felt something burn inside him. And it wasn't the cold ire he normally felt in the safesty of his -destroyed, colorful, lonely, his mother drowning in her blood, HIM giving him a smile- home but rather the ugly claws of jealousy run through his veins. And he was surprised about feeling that way, because since when the mighty Uchiha found the dead-last attractive?..."
This is an example of a description in Sasuke's POV that allows readers to explore his crush growing and how he acts accordingly.
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »