for Hoshienger

8/16/2014 c6 X
Brilliant !
1/18/2014 c1 Guest
Name: Anonymous viewer. Time of Death: Around 8:30.
Cause of Death: Major Head Trauma. Description: In a bout of sleep deprived rage, cracked her head open on the coffee maker while trying to reason with it for "eating" the coffee packet from her hand. Apparently, the past few nights, she had been holed up in her room, as reported by the adults. Upon further inspection, it seems that she had been marothoning all of the chapters, seemingly until midnight the day before.
10/20/2013 c49 Guest
Casey: Are you going to show the fight between Team Dai Gurren and the Anti-Spirals from the second Gurren Laggan movie?
7/8/2013 c48 Guest
I have a question did you get the idea for the numbers from the chronos numbers from Black Cat, and are the characters from Black Cat going to make an appearance?

Casey
5/15/2013 c53 Sithu
If u want to know who i am. u can ask first things first make new chapters. P.S love ur fanfic.
5/15/2013 c53 Sithu
This is such a good fanfic keep it going. And i have one question. Is there also knowledge about the floating island of Mu in the planetary bookshelves?
2/26/2013 c13 ZFlame1
What is with Ashe and using weapons made of toothpicks?
2/26/2013 c1 ZFlame1
FINALLY IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS ONE!
9/2/2012 c54 22Seanzilla1988
Excellent chapter, GT-sama. And I have a question for Rayme on the Hoshienger Seminar? How did she know what Seither is exactly?
4/26/2012 c52 Stratos
Yea rayne is back, when are you going to show Ashe again? I kinda miss her
4/7/2012 c52 11archsage328
Toriko references! Ya-ha!
4/7/2012 c52 Pikapikaluv
Umm...may i ask when and why you decided to add elements of Toriko? I mean...it surprised me when she said her fridge's name...and then the Puffer Whales.

Anyways, nice chapter, the guys got good food to eat and I'm jealous... :) i wanna see what happens next, i one of the readers, shall be waiting!
4/7/2012 c52 22Seanzilla1988
Sugei! Two awsome chapters in a row! Yatta, gammatron-sama! You always know how to write an epic chapter for each of your stories!
3/27/2012 c50 3Raidentensho
again not bad. though will there be other anime references? like fate/stay night? i mean Akasha is the knowledge of everything that is, were, and will become. hence the gia memory would be just as sought after. just an idea. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
3/27/2012 c50 18Colossal Fighter GX
I have been waiting forever for this update! And we've got Fourze in the show too! And I finally got so see my seminar entry! I wonder if my character would make the cut... I can't wait for the next chapter!
136 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »