for Hoshienger

3/27/2012 c50 22Seanzilla1988
Very awsome chapter, gammatron. And i have a question for the hoshienger seminar. Have the other members of the team been training while geo and sonia were in futo city?
11/10/2011 c49 3Raidentensho
not bad. but what happened to doubble soul? btw will naruto get doubble soul to get stronger, and will the ones 'saito' used to have, to perhaps remember the old friends he had before getting frozen? like gutssoul = choji, metalsoul = lee, junksoul = shino, numbersoul = shikamaru, thundersoul = kakashi, searchsoul = tenten, woodsoul = ino, spoutsoul = hinata, icesoul = haku, torchsoul = 3rd hokage, knightsoul = neji, and rollsoul = sakura. those are just a few that i think would match them best. just an idea. wish to see it after this current minisaga. hope it helps. can't wait for more of it. until then, ja!
11/10/2011 c49 Guest
I got a seminar for you. Considering the upcoming movie war crossover, what is the difference and similatity of W's Gaia Memories and Fourze's Astro Switches, not counting the obvious?
11/10/2011 c49 11archsage328
This chapter had several things in here that made me think of other franchises. "Flare up" made me think of the attack Flare up Now! from Ronin Warriors, the bats made me think of Django from Boktai, and the girl at the end, the one who Ace took in...was that Iris?

Also, I think the chapter title is misleading. Forte is actually Bass's name in Japan, and given how, among other things, he is known as the Cyberworld's God of Destruction, the title may mistakenly make people think he's returned. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this. Wouldn't be the first time.

Anyway, I always enjoy reading your story, whether or not I'm familiar with the other sources you include. It's a lot of fun! Keep up the good work!
11/10/2011 c49 22Seanzilla1988
This was a really awesoem chapter Gammatron. I can't wait to see what happened next time.
9/24/2011 c1 1Penny Smiles
Hub is 5'9
9/1/2011 c47 brave kid
whoa that is so cool,also thanks for using my questions ok
9/1/2011 c46 11archsage328
To be honest, I've never seen Kamen Rider before. But your story has gotten me very interested. Although I already have one heck of a to do list in regards to things to watch, this is definitely something worth checking out. Also, I never get tired of seeing Sonia and Geo interact with one another. Keep up the great work!
9/1/2011 c47 22Seanzilla1988
really awsome job on chapters 46 and 47 gammatron. can't wait for more.
8/30/2011 c45 Seanzilla1988
nice job on both chapters, can't wait for the next update of this, cyber beast wars, and a different path.
8/30/2011 c43 Seanzilla1988
are any other kamen rider or super sentai going to appear gammatron?
8/25/2011 c42 Seanzilla1988
great chapter. can't wait to see what happens next time.
7/13/2011 c27 1Vector2Darkness
The three nodded and flew off. In a few moments, Ashe in a skimpy nurse's outfit ran in. Pat fell over with a nosebleed and quickly looked away.

I thought pat was a girl. Pat is Gemini spark white, right? This is confusing...
7/13/2011 c40 11archsage328
oh, so u had naruto use the harem jutsu while being nurses? that was pretty funny, especially when geo fainted. ur using so many different sources. i wonder what else you have in store...maybe medabots or something? anyway, keep up the awesome work!
6/28/2011 c1 giggapuff